I smell a lawsuit.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, one of the wife's friends was diagnosed with skin cancer and other cancers...and was told a grim outlook for her life...that if the rehab didn't go well that she'd have about 4 months left to suffer. So she went in for the operations, and we watched one of her dogs, and gave as much support as possible, and was planning for the worse...:(

The removed a few lymp nodes from her leg, cut and scared other parts of her body to get various items in question..and she made it thru the operation with no problems...then they ran some tests on the removed tissues...and found nothing...then the doctor backtracked the original lab results and found a mixup somewhere.

She talking a a lawyer and it's looking promising....:ph34r:

but sadly...I hope the find the other person fast and help them soon.:(

well, this is good news... shitty, but still good news.

but yes, this is a very good case for malpractice.

Well, one of the wife's friends was diagnosed with skin cancer and other cancers...and was told a grim outlook for her life...that if the rehab didn't go well that she'd have about 4 months left to suffer. So she went in for the operations, and we watched one of her dogs, and gave as much support as possible, and was planning for the worse...:(

The removed a few lymp nodes from her leg, cut and scared other parts of her body to get various items in question..and she made it thru the operation with no problems...then they ran some tests on the removed tissues...and found nothing...then the doctor backtracked the original lab results and found a mixup somewhere.

She talking a a lawyer and it's looking promising....:ph34r:

but sadly...I hope the find the other person fast and help them soon.:(

somethin tells me you can get at least 200k out of this. pay off the bills finish at least 1 z.

I won't get anything, and don't care to have anything...at least it will be a merry X-mas instead of a sad one.

oh well...this is what i get for skimming.

Yeah, she's got scars. And removed lymph nodes ? They fucked her up for life. Try $200k a year for life.

luckily i said "at least" so i covered myself :)

Back