I think alcohol Own3d me.. Not certain..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I've been drinking quite a bit lately.. Not as much as alot of alcoholic folks, but quite a bit.

I've not gone without alcohol for at least a month straight now.. Some nights I would drink two beers, others more.. And I just came off a hell of a weekend where I was drunk 4 days in a row. (although sobered up between days.

Well, last night I didn't drink anything at all. and today, I feel like total shit. Is that a coincidence? Am I coming down with the flu or something or does alcohol do that to you?? I've heard people "sobering up" get pretty sick, but I have flu-like symptoms..

Anyone have a clue?

i feel the same way you do....i got fucked up last night, and the night before, and before that and today my nose is all stuffy but i am never drinking like last night again

yea i've been drinking everynoght jsut about, since my bday on the 5th. the last two days i haven't drank,a nd i feel like crap today. it might also have to do with the fact that i took a bottle of robitussin last night and just chilled, but whatever, i feel wierd today

Symptoms:

Feverish feeling (haven't checked)
back hurts
head hurts
face hurts
nausia

nausia is getting worse...

and general ass-like symptoms.. I feel like I was run over by a tank.

the players right bro. its nothing but withdrawal symptoms.

you didnt really expect to get drunk all those endless nights and really expects your body to keep up after all that. it just your body saying " you know what, im sick of this shit, and your ass is going down with me."

its not fatal but with the way you have been drinking, hell you might wish it to be, but stay strong and look at my sig. stay away from the part about the rex. :)

Well, I'm suffering withdraw, pregnant, and have aids... Life is pretty shitty right now.. As the day goes on it gets worse and worse.. I just took a nap.. I never take naps.

blaaaaaaa

It's reading things like this that remind me how good a decision it was to never drink. :mrgreen: :beer:

Having a drink once in a while isn't going to hurt. I prefer weed to alcohol, but I do enjoy getting a little bit of a buzz from 3-4 beers once in a while.

I'm a light drinker. I drink maybe once a week. But maybe it is the flu going around, cause I'm sick and haven't drank since early last week.

so.. wait.. what happened to "stop these damn drunk posts" ??

Well, I'm starting to lean toward stomach virus or something..

Got home last night, ate a little bit, puked my lungs out, ate more, puked more.. Decided eating sucked.. Took a bath and 3 tylenol extra strength nighttime flu pills.. Figured I'd just knock myself out.

Wrong..

I didn't sleep most of the night.. I had to get up every half hour because my ass was exploding. I had to stay perfectly still and perfectly quiet.. any movement or noise woke me right up.. So the wife tossing and turning all night last night sucked.

So I finally get to sleep about 6:00am and my wife wakes my ass up at 7:00am to say goodbye.. I wasn't nice.. I couldn't get back to sleep.. Thats ok, gotta get to the bathroom quick anyway...

So I decide I've got to stop shitting my brains out.. Its just no fun, so I drank about a third of a bottle of pepto and ate some oatmeal.. Hasn't come back up yet...

I go to get my keys and find a note from the wife.

Honey, I took your car,
mine has a flat and I don't
know how to use your tire thingie..

Hope you feel better!

Fuckin' GREAT. Those rims that she has have to be aired up by a specific tire tool.. which connects to the air compressor, which is in the shop in the back. Which is currently burried in with d-series transmissions and a dead block.. and a cherry picker.. and a crapload of tools..

So between shits, I run out to the shop and start digging. I manage to wrestle the compressor free and bring it to the front.. I get the bottle of tire "slime" <-- green goo with black chunks in it. But I can't find my damned valve stem remover.. oh well, fuck me.

The tire has been leaking for two weeks, and we have new tires on the way.. they are just taking their sweet time getting here. apparently, in my town, a 205/40/16 is an unheard-of unicorn like thing..
Fuck it.. I'll just slap some air in it.. I've done it several times already, and it'll last for another 3 days..

The wife comes home. I'm not happy at all.. She got new glasses today!! they are FUGLY on her. Horrible nasty looking.. But even mad as hell I don't have the heart to tell her that.. I'll wait till tonight.. I guess. Shes crying.. they gave the job that she has been trying for for 2 years to a co-worker.. She's fucking destroyed. I'm going to kick her boss's ass... after I get better.. I'm in no ass kicking mood right now.

Well, here I sit.. At work.. Still shitting my brains out but not as often. I could puke but I just don't want to. I HATE puking.. That would be on my top ten most hated things in life..

Right next to cold showers and women who nag.

I'm here, waiting for someone to need out of jail. Until then, I'll just sit.. trying not to puke..

**PHONE JUST RANG** I might make some money today!

nope... its Brandon Fucking Atkins.. A dipshit that has been in jail for months.. He is serving time and cannot be bailed out. He always calls here trying to get me to do a "3 way call" to his girlfriend. Its ALWAYS an emergency. STFU brandon, you can't have an emergency after being locked in a cement box for 6 months. Fuck you.

Well, the coffee is done.. Due to my 2 pot a day coffee habbit, I'm starting to get a massive headache because I've not had any caffeine yet today. So I get to try to swill down some nice hot coffee. My stomach will be thrilled.. It'll give me another big fuck you here in a little bit. I brought bluberries and cream oatmeal to work with me.. Instant. That'll taste great coming back up. With some nice warm coffee. I'm looking forward to it.

**Phone rings again** Its loretta little.. She calls me every fucking day and asks if she can skip her payment "this week". No way biatch.. I have to eat too. Her mom will be bringing in a $50 payment.. I made $100 earlier today.. Not bad for a sick ass biatch, eh?

Well, I suppose I shall close my story/rant now.. I might finish later. I might be sleeping.. that would be very nice.. sleeeeep...

holy long post batman! lol are you trying to write a soap opera? lol i guess your home sick and bored...

you just made me feel 100x better....thanks

Back