I think I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Early Detection: CVS - 10-12 weeks, Amniocentesis - 12-21 weeks.
Low Cost: Starting at $445 (not including doctors fees).
Fast Results: 7-9 days.
FindDoc Assistance: We will assist in finding a doctor in your area.

I'll wait.....

negative on the vasectomy

I did use a condom that time...it just broke.

45.gif

I had to go read what the differences between diaphragms and female condoms were. I thought the were the same...

Diaphragms are specially made and must be perscribed by a doctor. They are 94% effective when used correctly and do not help against STD's/

Female condoms, technically are just a regular condom, that fits inside the vagina. They are 95% effective when used correctly and help prevent STD's. They are OTC.

I hate this 95% effective shit. If that is accurate, if you fuck 100 times, you will have 5 kids. You need to talk to your girls about birth control. Most of that is like 99%.. then wear a condom.

Or in your case, have their uterus removed, get a vasectomy, slap a diaphram up in that bitch, use a female condom and a male condom, and fuck her in the ass, just to be safe. Umm, pull out, too.

Or in your case, have their uterus removed, get a vasectomy, slap a diaphram up in that bitch, use a female condom and a male condom, and fuck her in the ass, just to be safe. Umm, pull out, too.

bahahahha

you's got tha killa spermz y0!!!

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 02:54 PM
i bet...

Estrovito,

Shaun knows her, ask him about her.
[post=535286]Quoted post[/post]​

NOT TO GET INTO THE COLOR THING BUT JUST LOOK AT YOUR NATIONALITIES- WHEN THE BABY COMES OUT THAT MIGHT BE THE FIRST 100% THING :ph34r:
MY BABY ISNT COMMING OUT WHITE ! MORE PURPLE I THINK LOL J/P BUT GL

it'll come out our skin color...

she's black/white....I'm black/white....we both have brown eyes, black hair.

Her Bf or whatever the hell he is is spanish/black with black hair and brown eyes...he looks kinda similar too me and has the same type of complextion, which is kinda odd and makes it all the harder.

This shit stresses me the fuck out...I lost 9 lbs for no reason..I'm turning into a female, WTF.

damn dude, good luck. im in the same kind of position. except its with my ex GF of 4 1/2 years, and i am sure its mine. so yea, i am shittin my pants too right now. we hooked up one night about a month ago, and now she has gained like 8 pounds, and did a test and yea its positive. so now i dont kow WTF to do. i am considering going active duty and keeping it. she is borderline wanting to keep it. we both are against abortion, but then again this is not a good time for us to have a kid. shes a year from her bachelors degree, and i still got a long time left for mine, but i want to stay in school.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 4 2005, 06:47 AM
45.gif

[post=535691]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL!!!

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+Aug 4 2005, 02:10 PM-->
This shit stresses me the fuck out...I lost 9 lbs for no reason..I'm turning into a female, WTF.

Now THERE is a good idea, go get your twig and berries chopped off, grow some tits.

senate_9427
@Aug 4 2005, 03:36 PM
we both are against abortion, but then again this is not a good time for us to have a kid. shes a year from her bachelors degree, and i still got a long time left for mine, but i want to stay in school.

How inconvenient for you. Kill the little bastard, its ok. Would hate for you to have to inconvenience YOUR life.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 4 2005, 03:36 PM
damn dude, good luck. im in the same kind of position. except its with my ex GF of 4 1/2 years, and i am sure its mine. so yea, i am shittin my pants too right now. we hooked up one night about a month ago, and now she has gained like 8 pounds, and did a test and yea its positive. so now i dont kow WTF to do. i am considering going active duty and keeping it. she is borderline wanting to keep it. we both are against abortion, but then again this is not a good time for us to have a kid. shes a year from her bachelors degree, and i still got a long time left for mine, but i want to stay in school.
[post=535853]Quoted post[/post]​

Active duty does have very good healthcare for you and your family. I can vouch for that. But bri good luck! My wifes do in Feb.

The only person I feel sorry for in this whole disaster, is the child that will be born...

seriously, did you not learn your lesson the first 300 times? christ

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 4 2005, 09:43 AM

I did use a condom that time...it just broke.
[post=535687]Quoted post[/post]​

Then you pulled it off and stuck your dick back in her.

but it's ok! becuase you pulled out.

I have about 30 people under me. and I see some dumb shit, I also hear the why do I have such bad luck thing ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

It's weird how 1 person always has bad luck. sure enough, it has nothing to do with the dumbass being just that a total fucking dumbass.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 4 2005, 08:27 AM
and thats not a diaphram its a female condom
[post=535680]Quoted post[/post]​

Obiously, he has no concept of what a condom is or what it does, lol.

Diaphagms and female condoms are technically the same, they do what they're supposed to do, my/her maiin use for them would be to prevent pregnancy, not to mention they also look similar....

Did you miss the post where 1. it may not be mine 2.the title even says I fucked up 3.I said I was prepared to take responsibility if it ends up being mine

As for the child being born...Who said I wasn't fit to be a father? That's rather insulting. I can understand the part where you could bash me for my stupid mistakes and the abortions, but to automatically assume I'm a bad parent is BS and I take offense to it. Just because I don't want kids doesn't mean I can't raise them. Just because I am irresponsible while having sex means nothing when it comes to actually raising a human being. If someone fails high school and drops out...does that mean they're unfit to be a parent?

Back