IF you had $8500 what would yu get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FS:
thread blocker. never read gay threads on hondaswap.com again.

price- $8499.99

Guarnateed to never see another gay thread, or you rmoney back.

how it works: I ban you- you never see another gay thread :)

I would get a DA integra 90-93 and boost it.

DA Integra - 2000
Turbo Kit - 2500
Intake Manifold 500
Rotas w/ tires 700
N1 Exhuast 400
Boost controler 500
AFC 299.00
Carbon fiber Hood - 300
Skunk 2 adjustable - 300

Times looking to run some where in the 13's

Id buy your mom, but then Id only need 5 bucks for that :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

No, buy a cheap car, civic, 240 sx, whatever, for like 500 bucks, put the rest into the motor and crap. Fast cars dont look nice.

Most racist thread ever, but u guys have no clue, i live in Abbotsford BC. its like 50% brown 50% white up here. no black people, no mexicans, no asians. they cant drive, talk and are annoying. some arent bad. PS, car for 8500, get a Ef civic and put a b18c1 in it and ur done. or get as stated b4, 240 with skyline engine.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 18 2003, 01:45 AM
Most racist thread ever, but u guys have no clue, i live in Abbotsford BC. its like 50% brown 50% white up here. no black people, no mexicans, no asians. they cant drive, talk and are annoying. some arent bad. PS, car for 8500, get a Ef civic and put a b18c1 in it and ur done. or get as stated b4, 240 with skyline engine.

it isnt racism my friend. put down the liberal hand-out pamphlet, tear off the swastika and open your eyes.

nobody on here is being racist, bigoted? maybe a tad...but all in good fun ;)

all we are doing is making insightful observations about the goings-on in the world around us. does that make us "racists" ????
if so, then we are not following the communist agenda the fucking liberal nazi's are setting forth as standards and norms for the "well-being" of the general population.

/rant

As far as a car for $8500, I'd find an SC300 5 speed... 92-95 model, and roll out in style. Runs low 15's all day, and it's a LEXUS, baby. Plus, when you get money together, it can be built up just like a naturally aspirated Supra with a TT engine swap, header, exhaust, intake, wheels, suspension, whatever.

Here's my thought on the racism part of this. They shouldn't be in the country if they don't speak the NATIONAL LANGUAGE. They use our money, they should use our tongue. Period.

This assmonkey speaks less Engrish than my girl's CAT. And yes, that car is IN Memphis. That pic was taken .5 miles from my apartment.
fbb464b5.jpg

Well, as much as I believe in what Jody said, unfortunately, we don't have a "national language". However, I believe very strongly that English SHOULD be our national language, and that anyone who wants to be a citizen and can't speak English should get out until they have a basic grasp of the language. I wouldn't dream of moving to, say, Germany, without being able to function on a day-to-day basis interacting with people.

And while we're ranting, WHY do business owners (small and large) insist on putting people who speak 9 words of English in customer-service positions? I HATE going to Wendy's and having my order fucked up because the asshat with the headset couldn't understand what I was saying. Go cook some fries or clean up the piss in the bathroom instead of trying to take my order.

/rant

I'd agree with LS/Vtec
I'd think the best bang for you dollars is a 92-95 civic hatchback with a gsr/type R motor. They are great cars that have so much power and will kick the crap out of any car honda makes if you like to mess with the engines.
Light/Power and very easy to make 500 horse power if you need something crazy like that.

That LS Turbo Civic on Ebay is sweet as hell. If I wanted a car already hooked up, I would definatley get that.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 18 2003, 04:18 AM
Here's my thought on the racism part of this. They shouldn't be in the country if they don't speak the NATIONAL LANGUAGE. They use our money, they should use our tongue. Period.

Here's the thing I agree with all you guys but we don't have a 'NATIONAL LANGUAGE' to be spoken. Yes, the majority of people speak english but now a large major is speaking spanish...but we don't have a national language that is supposed to be spoken, the govt. even puts spanish on street signs and stuff.

I consider our national language English because, fuck, the BILL OF RIGHTS, the CONSTITUTION, and all our nation documents are written in ENGLISH.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 18 2003, 08:36 AM
And while we're ranting, WHY do business owners (small and large) insist on putting people who speak 9 words of English in customer-service positions? I HATE going to Wendy's and having my order fucked up because the asshat with the headset couldn't understand what I was saying. Go cook some fries or clean up the piss in the bathroom instead of trying to take my order.

/rant

Simple.

Americans are just what every other country calls us; fat, ungrateful, lazy bastards. Its cheaper to hire a foreign person that will work twice as long and not bitch for half the pay. Why do you think all the foreigners take over the gas stations and 711's? They're willing to work those bitch shifts.

Back