I'm leaving the Nest...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"hoping a grendade" is when your wing man gets the hotter of the chicks your macking on. You know, like "taking one for the team" don't worry though I think we have all jumped a fugly at least once in our lives.

Thanks for the explanation racerxb20z.

I've pretty much decided against joining a frat. You don't need them to make friends or meet people. Actually they have ATO at UTA. I hung out with a couple of the guys about 3 weeks ago, they seemed pretty cool, but I'm sure they'll give you a lot of shit if you miss out on their events.

I was the president of the eta mu chapter of ATO at florida atlantica university. I have spoken with our national accountant, advisors, even the damn CEO of ato. I will say this, there is almost no benefit after college. I even asked our national advisor why I should be an alumni of ATO and what the benefits are after college and literally told me only one benefit and that was it.

While your in college I feel a lot of people are just curious on what the hell greek organizations actually do, hence the curiousity to learn some of the majority not true sales pitches these orgainzations throw at you.

It is a business above all, you don't pay guess what your not affiliated that semester, your money is used for generating more members, hence more parties, hence larger amount of people joining in the future for growth of the member size/member dues.

All I say is this, check it out and if you have any Q's about going greek feel free to IM me and I can give you the input. I know the in's and out's with this shit.

Milan

Back