Integra Type-R, mow much is a fair price?

How much is fair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok nevermind i was just sayin it sounded like you were explaining what a vin is.. but yeah man.. im a retard dude lol

anyways im gonna get that vin and run it but im pretty sure it a real R, i mean its coming from a reliable source so im confident of it, but still i'll take yer advice aand chaek anyways

Small town where everyone knows everyone type deal.
oh yeah.. after i posted that i looked at where you from and it made sense lol

i have some friends in ohio... and i'll tell ya man, it seems like some roads just go on an on out there... you could set up a drag jus about anywhere out in them parts

i mean what will it say in VIN, or did you mean it will literally say type R in VIN?

ok nevermind i was just sayin it sounded like you were explaining what a vin is.. but yeah man.. im a retard dude lol

anyways im gonna get that vin and run it but im pretty sure it a real R, i mean its coming from a reliable source so im confident of it, but still i'll take yer advice aand chaek anyways
i was doing that lol your the one that thought the vin might say type r on it lol.

what is chassis code for 2nd gen

i used to have one but never really researched it much.. was a great car though... i posed a question a lil while ago that no one has yet answered, did 1984 model civic ever come with black interior?

i had to paint mines.. which at first, i wont lie was pretty messy, til i learned better painting techniques, tha dash was a serious pain in the ass to take apart and paint then put it all back together without gettin scratched

dude... im no noob to cars by the way... i know what a vin is... i used to repo cars for a living... which also entailed the occasional re-wiring of lojacks and other security devices, so im no dummy;) dont underestimate me, im not rippin on ya i just sayin...
i know SOME stuff jus not all things honda

that reminds me.. i used to have this old ass 84 civic hatch.. i wonder did that model ever come with black interior?

your 18 how the hell did you "used to repo cars for a living" i call BS on everything.
:newbie:gtfo

your 18 how the hell did you "used to repo cars for a living" i call BS on everything.
:newbie:gtfo
its a lil ting called a family business, they start us boys young here in the south... plus ya know its not illegal if you dont get caught...

how about next time you start to think you were there for every single moment of someone elses life you just stop your dumbass and think "oh yeah maybe its possible"?

gtfo my damn thread

Can you believe I actually found one for sale??? :p I need to see what other people would think is a fair price...

1999 Integra Type-R:
B18C1- DC header, AEM cold intake, JDM valve cover w/ cam cutouts and carbon spark plug cover
The body is in sweet condition- includes carbon fiber hood, orig. R wheels gunmetal
The rest is pretty much stock other than JDM type-r Recaros black/ red stitch.
And the engine, I know for sure is well kept. From experience.

My buddy Ryan will give it to me for around 8500 to 9000.:eek:

Tell me what you think.

Is this the word-for-word description your friend gave you? If so, then it's got a GS-R motor. A Type R should have a B18C5, not a C1...

Is this the word-for-word description your friend gave you? If so, then it's got a GS-R motor. A Type R should have a B18C5, not a C1...

fo reals??? im not so sure i heard from some that only the 1999 itr was equipped with B18C1... but im not sure really, I'll research it some more

EDITED: SOAB!!! ryan is a cloner! fuckin stem cell research agghghggh!! fucker!

yeah... i researched further... i wiki'd b18c1 and it told me right there.. damn...
still might buy it though, but for way less than 9000

Last edited:
Yep, B18C1 is the GS-R motor. All ITRs should have a B18C5, regardless of the year. I would definitely not pay ITR prices for it, even if it is an actual ITR chassis...

hell yess, thanks for sayin something lol... i did research it earlier and i found out you were correct.

but still... even if its a gsr... i might still get it cuz its in great condition an unmolested, well not too molested anyways lol

i mean its like women, sometimes you want one with a 'lil bit of experience.. but not too much ya dig? lol

not sayin that i wouldnt date a virgin, but damn i got needs man :eek:

I would absolute not pay that much for a GSR, even if it was mint. The Type-R has many extra's compared to the GSR.

I would absolute not pay that much for a GSR, even if it was mint. The Type-R has many extra's compared to the GSR.

:werd: There is a huge difference between the Type-R and GS-R. Offer him atleast $2500 less for it, I would, but thats just me.

Also, consider whether it's just a GS-R or a Type R with a GS-R motor stuffed in it. If it is a true Type R chassis you can always put another C5 in it or even drop a K20 or something like that and have it back up to spec. If it's just a GS-R though, then look up Blue Book and go from there.

If it's a real ITR then it should have be 5-lug...

If it's a real ITR then it should have be 5-lug...

oh dude i didnt know that... bitchin...

its for sure, not a type-R. confirmed it today. i went to ryans and looked at the car first

noticed it was 4 lug, then when he came outside i was like 'so when you gonna get a 5 lug conversion' lol hahaa

on the other hand his brother has an integra also, seems to be a type R
its got the 5 lug, a factory type R paint color (championship white) and the R wheels
im gonna see later if i can get a peek under the hood of that one and see if it a C5
if it is then its almost undeniably an R

maybe he was talking about that car...
because both teg's are actually owned by ryans brother, royce

but come to think of it since i can get the gsr for much cheaper, then i may get it and swap a k motor in...

mow much does that swap usually run?

Last edited:
Back