InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...dude. Didn't you show her this site??? You just told thousands of people you don't know about all your personal shit. She might not think that's very cool. Hope she doesn't read this...

Pr0ps, y0!
:D

Actually she typed the last thread goin into all that detail about Friday, Saturday and Sunday... so yea she knows about it... and shethinks this is cool, to have a board that is mostly dedicated to cars, but you can count on someone to talk to, more like thousands of people to talk to... Thanks guys... I was scared for no reason at all.

Ultimately, regardless of this "problem" you've faced, she seems like one helluva a cool girl. You should feel lucky she's interested in your clown ass :)

Whenever someone has to deal with a "Problem with someone else" like the race thing, or an intelligence thing, or a professional thing - It's THEIR problem.

my ex hated the fact that I drove so fast and raced cars - Even on the auto-cross track. I did all I could to help her - I gave up speeding on public roads (But never giving up my autocross). Ultimately she couldn't be satisfied because she felt the issue was on my end.

But the problem was all her.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 30 2003, 12:26 PM
Whenever someone has to deal with a "Problem with someone else" like the race thing, or an intelligence thing, or a professional thing - It's THEIR problem.

my ex hated the fact that I drove so fast and raced cars - Even on the auto-cross track. I did all I could to help her - I gave up speeding on public roads (But never giving up my autocross). Ultimately she couldn't be satisfied because she felt the issue was on my end.

But the problem was all her.

-> Steve

But ultimately it still became an "our" problem for you too. The point of dating is to find someone that fits into your life near perfectly. Long term relationships with a perfect mate still need work and maintenance.

So if your ex had such a problem with your fast driving, then it was just an incompatibility issue. Perhaps she found the fast driving too dangerous for her comfort levels, therefore she didn't want to spend her whole life worrying about you. By the same token, she wouldn't want to date someone in law enforcement or a firefighter either. Some people are just natural worriers. You obviously compromised, but don't blame her for not being happy with your efforts. Life is too precious to compromise on important issues and it's not for you to judge her priorities.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 30 2003, 01:04 PM
Not at all. We'll discuss this in PM.

-> Steve :angry:

Hey sorry Steve, I know that there was more going on in your breakup, just discussing the basics of give and take in any relationship. I think that sometimes if the dating thing is going okay for a long while with no big reasons to breakup, there are these awkward points in terms of whether to stick it out until the inevitable matrimony stage, or does one cut loose (thereby causing hurt) to find someone that really makes the heart sing? Life is weird like that. Too many choices sometimes. Who knows what to gamble on?

And I must publically apologize to you as well. I was (and am) in an exceptionally angry mood today - And no matter how many times I re-read my statement, I overlooked the nastiness in it.

Sorry for blowing up on you, Martine. I hope you can forgive me.

-> Steve

**Group HUG everybody**/voice by Richard Simons.....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 30 2003, 07:37 PM
**Group HUG everybody**/voice by Richard Simons.....

1703006.jpg

im in an angry mood today too....just like yesterday...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that

:roll:

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 30 2003, 02:08 PM
And I must publically apologize to you as well. I was (and am) in an exceptionally angry mood today - And no matter how many times I re-read my statement, I overlooked the nastiness in it.

Sorry for blowing up on you, Martine. I hope you can forgive me.

-> Steve

Hey np Steve, you're still my buddy. I know it's been tough. Love sucks. You should get a punching bag. :)

Martine.....I thought you were suppose to be on the road to Texass? or did you get laptop that you can post on the road with...???

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 30 2003, 08:28 PM
Martine.....I thought you were suppose to be on the road to Texass? or did you get laptop that you can post on the road with...???

Muahahaha!!!! B)

what part of texas are you going to? i'm in DFW area.. actually a-town.

So he's your boyfriend now? :D

Come on, at least register under your own name!

And after you do, we'll continually bug you for pics of yourself!!

Welcome to Hondaswap anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back