InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys knew the real me, you would probably hate me more than a fat kid loves cake (50 Cent is a nigger!). However this Ashleigh girl, the one the thread was started about, bought me Eyebrow rings... I hope she isnt getting all happy and shit... I guess you could say Im testing waters with this interracial thing... I didnt take the eyebrow studs, cuase I didnt feel right, so I told her to keep them... I told her I still have a little awkwardness to work out... she understood, I know she understood and I knew she didnt get mad because of the way she acted... she's never dated a black person before, she's only dated white guys (like me!) so she said she has to go through with at least one out of 5 new guys she meets and is interested in. Well the date is two days away, and she's exited almost as much as I am nervous... So what should we do? I know we are going out to eat but after that I havent the slightest idea she wants to hang out with my friends on Friday night, after we eat, but we usually go out and do our "guy" thing, you know street racin, or street ricin here in KC!!! I dont want her to be bored... so any suggestions?

If you don't want her to be bored, make her the flagger. Have her start the races.
(No pun intended.) If you just bring her and make her sit, she will be bored.
Don't take her to KFC. That would be disasterous!
And why can't you take the studs? I'm confused about that... :hmm:
Make sure you both have fun and just be yourself.
:tpp:

Originally posted by xyswany@Sep 24 2003, 08:03 PM
KFC and some Colt 45! just kidding.

that was actually funny, it made me laugh, and the mood Im in right now, that's pretty fuckin amazing...

I dont know why I couldnt, other than it just didnt feel right, we've only talked for 2 days on the phone, (twice a day for like 2 hours) and I took her home after school once, it didn't feel right. It wouldnt have been cool hadi taken the jewelry and we decided it wasnt gonna work, and we stopped talkin, she bought me something and I didnt do shit for her, ya know... they were bad ass though... the balls had iron crosses in them to represent Independent Truck Co... sk8 shit... and the bar was black

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 24 2003, 08:12 PM
I dot know why I couldnt, other than I didnt feel right, we've only talked for 2 days on the phone, (twice a day for like 2 hours) and I took her home after school once, it didn't feel right. It wouldnt have been cool if we decided it wasnt gonna work, and we stopped talkin, she boughtme somethign adn i didnt do shit for her, ya know... they were bad ass though... the balls had iron crosses in them to represent Independent Truck Co... sk8 shit... and the bar was black

Well fuckin' send those to me! I'd rock those bitches in a heartbeat!
It seems like you made it akward by not taking them. If a girl gets you something, you are supposed to thank them and then use/wear it like you'd always wanted it. Even if it is a gay-looking necklace with a dragon fly on it...
You can always just "lose" it later. Seriously, you should be happy that she thought of you. No girl has ever bought me something "just because".

I wanted to take them, but I don't know man... this is soo fuckin crazy man... it's too early to tell if she wants more from me, like a relationship.. although everytime I see her she just breaks out in a huge smile... it's rather inticing (sp?) and kinky, she has an awesome smile... shitdizzle man

you know what is funny, I said Aight Dawg, and she looked at me like I was stupid... And then laughed, and said "you dont know how often people do taht to be funny, and it actually makes me mad, but whne you did, the expressionon your face was to funny to get mad at"

ok after all this i think some pics are inline. :woo:

Aight Dawg... I dont think that's gonna happen, I just found out today she's a model yo's.... Crazy shit... she was all coloring in my tattoo during class. She said I love this on you it's sexy... I have the Godsmack Tribal Sun on my forearm... it's bad ass looking... So yea, I think I'll definitly try to do something along those lines...

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 25 2003, 09:03 AM
Aight Dawg... I dont think that's gonna happen, I just found out today she's a model yo's

Ummmmmm, so just how does that preclude you from dating her? You should be hopping out of your shoes to do anything you can to get her to be yours, and keep her happy. Don't sell yourself short man.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 25 2003, 11:07 AM
Ummmmmm, so just how does that preclude you from dating her? You should be hopping out of your shoes to do anything you can to get her to be yours, and keep her happy. Don't sell yourself short man.

what the hell are you talkin about man, I am happy, just nervous, she wants me to hang out iwth her tonight after work, and tomorrow night after work ,the sunday she's like "I'll ask you a question on Sunday, I hope you say Yes" I got this crazy look on my face and said Aight Dawg... she laughed I went to class, before I left she tried gave me a hug, our first B), ha haa...

dude, are you prepared to say yes when she tells you she has a penis and wants to know if she can stick it in your pooper???

quicksi what???????? Thats sick, man... what are you talking about.... a penis, my pooper, what they fuck.... are you tryin to be funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back