ITR JDM B18CR swap into 1991 obd-0 integra???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JdM_G2

Should i be perfect with this list or should i change somethnig or do i miss some pieces???

Keep my obd-0 harness.
OBD-0 PR3 VTEC ecu
OBD-0 PR3 distributor.
use my b18a1 motor mounts.
Y1 LSD short geared cable tranny.
Use my b18a1 injectors.
If i stay with a 1991 or older tranny, i keep my clutch and flywheel.

Do i miss something or would you guys think that convert to obd-1 is the best solution here???

Thanks
Mike :)

Thanks guys :mrgreen: But a lot of people told me to convert to obd-1 but nobody ever explain why??? Do you guys have some good explanation???

Quoted post[/post]]
obd1 is your friend. :) are you in an area where emissions is strict like ca?

No not at all...im in Québec, Canada so its not like CA...anyway what are the positive side of going obd1 and what are the negative side of going obd0???

my car is tuned via TE

i live in FL so we have no emmision testing.... just noise control... if you're looking for a daily NA car on pump, you can just stay obdo and dyno tune...youll be fine...

more shops/dynos use obd1 compatable software so check around for a good tuner that knows TE or BRE...if so save your cash...if not... do the conversion and buy crome pro

http://forum.pgmfi.org/index.php

thats the place bro...m2c

how is buying a conversion and a new ecu, distributer and installing it easier than changing harness and chipping the ecu he already has...??? it will save him $$ to stay obd0

..bre and TE are just as easy to tune with than obd1, if we were having this convo 1-2 years ago then you would be right....

listen, what you should do is get the jumper harness for OBD0-OBD2 and get a P73 ECU so you can be running your car right and not shi@y with a little PR3 ecu.or you can just chip the PR3 ecu for the engine cause it is a Type-R motor not a B16. this will all be expensive but do it so you dont run like shi!.

trust me dude. I had a GSR in a 91 integra and i had the PR3 ecu too and didn't run the same. so i got the jumper harness with a GSR ecu and the distributor harness also so I can use the GSR distributor and the car was running like a champ!

Quoted post[/post]]
how is buying a conversion and a new ecu, distributer and installing it easier than changing harness and chipping the ecu he already has...??? it will save him $$ to stay obd0

..bre and TE are just as easy to tune with than obd1, if we were having this convo 1-2 years ago then you would be right....

touche.

formby is right. for the price of a conv harness, dizzy, ecu, and O2 sensor you can get a package deal from xenocron and be able to fully tune what ever engine you put in there.

WB O2, osrtich and a chipping kit is all you need

Back