Its like a birds nest here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've seen that picture before. That network room sucks.

Can we stop with the stupid bullshit? Jesus fucking Christ guys. Go start your own thread to bullshit in.

Can we stop with the stupid bullshit? Jesus fucking Christ guys. Go start your own thread to bullshit in.

i just dont like people who talk shit bout people they dont even know.
and sorry for the thread jack.

Seriously... I have so many freaking power and USB cords running everywhere it's not funny.

I have my mini-laptop sitting here, then I have my Dell HD plugged in to my desktop via a transfer cable ontop of my tower, and my Maddog 30gb harddrive plugging in via its on USB cable and laying on the floor. lol

I have so much storage right now, I dunno what to do with it other than download the pron...

100_0156.jpg
i got this same computer and i see a turtle beach receiver off to the left.:D

Mac FTW... btw its mine

Attachments

• DSC02230.JPG
    DSC02230.JPG
    533.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
thats the multi-port connector for rockband. The "drumset" legs are off to the right of the tower.

We call those rat's nest.

Our house used to look like yours with all our different systems, hd unit, home theater, and all the cables and such but we decided it was a hazard and reorganized and zip tied all the bitches together.

Yeah, I had them all prettied up when the tv was in my room. Need to pretty it up again, its not like I don't have a billion zipties. heh

Back