japanese guy beats mario bros 3 in 11 min

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I could do it in 10 minutes or less. Except I uassually end with around 20 lives. Fu*k PS2 and X-box. I sold my x-box and now I got an Atrari, 2 NES, 2 SNES, a gennesis and a dreamcast. OLD SCHOOL OWNZ. My simple mind'll play atari for 2 days straight but couldnt do shit with Halo, although PGR was pretty cool.
~timE

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 26 2003, 12:52 AM
you guys need to get laid more often....lol

I'll second that--hopefully turkey won't be the only thing getting stuffed this weekend if I play my cards right :)

NES and SNES rule! The old school video games are definatley the best. My favs: Mario 3, Mario Kart, and Super Mario Bros! lol

yeah but now that he holds the record for beating super mario 3 in the shortest time im sure the women will be lined up down the fuckin block

you can almost hear them percolating now

s3fc516464e214.jpg

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 26 2003, 03:31 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Nov 26 2003, 02:09 AM
JDMilan
@Nov 26 2003, 12:52 AM
you guys need to get laid more often....lol

I'll second that--hopefully turkey won't be the only thing getting stuffed this weekend if I play my cards right :)

you're coming up to visit Jeef?

lol

Actually I might after Christmas--I can stay at any marriott, courtyard, fairfield inn, residence, etc for free, and there are like 4 or 5 around that area.

lol, shut up.

If I do go, I would fly, I'm not stupid/insane enough to take a Del Sol to CT in Dec/Jan.

Back