Jdm H22a Helppppp!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont know what im doing

Hey I dont know if im doing what i want to do, i want to post something about my car i hope it works , I have a H22a in a 91 accord when i driving it down the road for about 8 miles its looses all power for a split second then comes back on and it keeps doing it, can anyone please help me

Hey I dont know if im doing what i want to do, i want to post something about my car i hope it works , I have a H22a in a 91 accord when i driving it down the road for about 8 miles its looses all power for a split second then comes back on and it keeps doing it, can anyone please help me
its the same problem i get but mines worse, try using a chipped p28 thats what everyone told me and im doing it soon

listen noobs do not get chipped ecu it was chipped for a purpose for the original owners use and goal. YOu have to a default one from 92-95 civic p28 and chip it to your needs it should cost more than 70 bucks for a chip in p28 if it does tell me what the person is chipping in ecu:cool:

go to junkyard and have a virgin p28 then and do your "own research" and have it shipped to a ecu chip place. there are people here who chipped ecus
RESEARCH!!!!!:cool:

i have to open ecu and check traces of soldering or broken traces on the ecu that is why is he selling it may be faulty and fried. if okay and clean $80 min and $100 max with the harness:cool:

i have to open ecu and check traces of soldering or broken traces on the ecu that is why is he selling it may be faulty and fried. if okay and clean $80 min and $100 max with the harness:cool:
i tried it with my car and it runs like shit
i ordered a chipped p28 off a site phearable.net 175 for it and he does it from the spec of your car and engine type

Thanks for the help ill for sure try that , this damn car is giving me nothing but headaces,theres alot more things wrong with this car so ill be needing more help lol, thanks again

its the same problem i get but mines worse, try using a chipped p28 thats what everyone told me and im doing it soon

Thanks for the advice, do u think it could also be because of a bad fuel pressure regulator

Thanks for the advice, do u think it could also be because of a bad fuel pressure regulator
my friend thats a mechanic put 2 diffrent fuel rails on my car because it sounded like the car wasnt getting enough fuel but after we did it the car still ran the same, i tried my friends stock p28 and it ran like shit but my stock ecu for my d16 is driveable but still no power. i got a chipped p28 comming soon and hopefully that will fix it. this is giving me so much stress haha its been over a month i had no car because we watied for the harness then rywire labeled 2 plugs wrong so we put them where they said and the engine would run right and they didnt put a wire in the right spot for my dash so i had no rmps or speed then we figured it all out and now its the ecu we think

"UPDATE*

New chipped p28 came in today and my car still doesnt have full power. still feels like it bogs in low rpm's and feels like the car has more then it really is giving. feels like a little more power then my old d16 and the low rpm's in my d16 were deff quicker. I get code 21 which is vtec, but vtec kicks in at 4800?

when i wholeshot at 5k my car feels like it looses power and slows down instead of lauching.

could the wiring be messed up for my harness? i had it sent out to rywire.com to be done so i didnt have it worry about it.

also

my car use to be an automatic 2 years ago and we did a conversion, the wire harness we used was my old auto harness. could that be a problem?

Last edited:
sorry i didnt take pics while we did the process but here are some pics i took while we did it

Attachments

• h22a.jpg
    h22a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 0830071924a.jpg
    0830071924a.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 189
  • jdm h22a.jpg
    jdm h22a.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 185
  • P6230752.JPG
    P6230752.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 169
I have a piece left over from the swap, maybe this is my problem?!
my friend who did the swap with me said the car doesnt use it what do you guys think.
and what is it for?

Attachments

• 0921071732a.jpg
    0921071732a.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 259
Back