Jesus some ebay sellers are fucking STUPID

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
So I ordered some TYC clear lens headlights, and 'JDM style' amber corners off Ebay today. I paid with paypal, as I always do. My 'verified Paypal shipping address' is

PO Box 855
141 S Main
Groveton, TX 75845

because the PO box is where my CC bill goes to, and the 141 S Main is my dad's business, where I have everything shipped to (it's cheaper to ship to a business). Whenever someone sells something to me and I pay via paypal, that is EXACTLY what they see. EXACTLY. From time to time, a stupid-ass Ebay 'Power Seller' sends me an email saying that they can't ship to a PO Box. Well jesus tapdancing pinhead christ, the street address is a millimeter below the po box!!

Anyways, tonight I get this email:

--- dragon pa <dragonpaoption@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:31:09 -0800 (PST)
To: william@hondaswap.net
Subject: ebay item # 7953956723

Dear William Kitchens,

This is an email to inform you that we cannot process your order
because you have paid for the incorrect S/H fees. You paid a total of $21.98.
But your total should have been $34.98. The reason why is becase you
paid for a non-P.O Box address. Shipping and handling to a P.O Box
address is $30.00 not $17.00 (please go back and read the item's description
if any question). Please send the remaining S/H fees you owe ( $13.00)
via paypal to dragonpaoption@yahoo.com, or provide another non-P.O Box
address to send your item to. State on the note section that it is for
the remaining S/H fees and the item #. Please help us resolve this
issue by paying the remaining fees you owe or by providing me with an
alternate shipping address. Thank-you and have a great day!

-Jessica

So i responded with this:

This is an email to inform you that there is no need to pay an additional shipping fee for delivery to a PO box because a street address was provided in the first place. Please refer to the attached picture for the street address. It is a screenshot of the 'Details' page of my paypal payment that was sent to you. Thank you, drive thru.

William Kitchens
william@hondaswap.net
Mobile: (936)465-3629

And the attached picture (drumroll please)....

dumbass1sa.jpg

lmfao! you better hope your package comes back in one piece.

Nice though :woo:

Originally posted by Blanco@Feb 19 2005, 12:22 AM
There was absolutely no need to be that rude.
[post=462991]Quoted post[/post]​

true but that doesnt make it any less funny, lol.

It looks like I have a student. You have a long ways to go to reach Havokness, though. I hope she sends you a dildo saying "Go fuck yourself" :)

And that's what you get for buying "JDM style" ANYTHING. Ricer.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 18 2005, 10:11 PM-->
you're fucked now.
you won't be getting shit. lol
[post=462956]Quoted post[/post]​
Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 18 2005, 11:05 PM
lmfao! you better hope your package comes back in one piece.
Nice though :woo:
[post=462985]Quoted post[/post]​

Blanco
@Feb 18 2005, 11:22 PM
There was absolutely no need to be that rude.
[post=462991]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd:

nice kill young padwa, but you have yet to harness the force.

Yes, it's damn funny. No, it wasn't needed.

<<<Laughs even harder.

It's like asking someone at Burger King for a queen size shake. Sure, they'll shake it for you, and jizz in you burger.

Wow. I spend the day working on the suspension for the hatch, and in that time, this bitch:

1. responds to my email (posted below)
2. refunds my money through paypal
3. leaves me negative feedback

but not just ANY negative feedback....this:
IRRESPONSIBLE N RUDE! BUYERS PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AND BEWARE!

Now, aside from the fact that it is the only negative feedback I have EVER received on ebay, I have a few problems with this:
1. Rude, yes. Irresponsible, no. I paid IMMEDIATELY with paypal. It's not my fault this cunt can't read a mailing address.
2. Why should buyers beware? It seems to me that SELLERS should beware, seeing as she was the SELLER in this auction. I guess all other buyers should BEWARE because I'm such a hardcore mofo that every other buyer on ebay should be shitting in their pantaloons because they aren't a hardcore gravel-chewin' motherfucker like me.
3. Cautious? What am I gonna do, mail them a razor blade and hope that they cut themselves when they open the envelope? Jesus...

Here's the email she sent me, with the response that I emailed her in bold:
Dear William Kitchens,

I do not think that vulgar language is necessary. Boo hoo, bitchFirst of all, how am I supposed to know that the address you provided me is not a P.O Box address when you clearly wrote that it is a P.O Box address, do I look like a shipping company to you? From the looks of your grammar, you look like a third grader to me. You're supposed to know that the address that I provided you for shipment is not a PO box address because '141 S Main' is obviously not a PO Box. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact your local post office.It clearly said "P.O BOx" on it. It also clearly said '141 S Main' on it, as pointed out in my email to you One, I have to double check with customers and two, you should have only written the correct address on it without the P.O Box. One, you should read the address, and two, I did write the correct address. Paypal has this weird thing where they require you to have the mailing address for your credit card bill on your shipping address. I was doing you a favor by adding my street address in there, you illiterate cunt.I do not need this type of lack of courteousy and respect when I have been nothing but respectful in my emails. Not to mention dumb as a concrete popsicleI will change the address for you but it won't be processed until tuesday due to the 3 day weekend. You cancelled my order, shitforbrains I will be emailing you a tracking # once it is shipped. I am paitently awaiting a tracking number.Next time, DO NOT BUY from me. Next time, read the shipping addressI have never seen such rudeness and vulgarness due to your own lack of correct address written on it. As previously pointed out in the image attached to my original email, there was NOT a lack of the correct address.Better yet, since I am so damn dumb, why don't I just refund your FUCKING money and you can go get it somewhere else? Eat a dick.I do not put up with BULL SHIT! You apparently don't take Midol either.GO ROT in HELL you will see your damn money refunded to your paypal as of now! Waa waa waa waa...someone had better call the WAAmbulance!!I am not pathetic like you that I need your dirty money in the first place, so don't think you are the only one that knows how to make insults. Technically, you never had MY dirty money, I paid with paypal, not cash sent in an envelope. Check your paypal history and look. Wow, correct punctuation and grammer. I guess even a blind pig will make his way across the interstate once in a while. You will see your damn refund you low life! Oh no! Don't call me...gasp...a LOW LIFE!!! No! No! How can this be?!?!?!

-Jessica

Jessica, you seem like a nice girl. A nice girl that probably didn't think you were 'cool' in high school, so you let any dipshit with two balls and a shaft smash you like a hooker-shaped pinata in a Mexican prison. Now you've got 2 bastard kids and a GED class that you're late for because you're reading this whole email. Well guess what, I'm a high school graduate, and that means that I'm entitled to tell you that I am better than you. Why am I better than you? Check your feedback, you'll notice that I left you positive feedback. That's right, even though you're an illiterate, cock-monging cunt-and-a-half, I still have it in me to feel sorry for you. I'd hate for you to lose your minimum-wage Ebay-department-handling job because of your overlooking my correct shipping address and me leaving you a negative feedback, because I understand how it is for you to have to buy your crack and feed your kids on the side. At this point, I'd like you to check YOUR paypal account. You'll find a payment of $6.49, which is the cost of a bottle of Midol from http://www.drugstore.com/qxp10182_333181_s...ome_caplets.htm . Unfortunately I didn't send you any money for the shipping, as it seems that you have some sort of freak reaction to anything dealing with shipping.

In addition to the funds for you to buy some Midol, I'd like to tell you that Jesus loves you, and He doesn't approve of you telling people to go to hell. Jesus is my friend, and He just told me that if He hears about one more outburst from you, he's going to turn your clitoris into a cat turd.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

----

And yes, I really did send that.

civicious u are cool with me an all but i think ya went to far with that. i would have just sent her my correct addy. an called it a day. everybodies happy that way.

Jesus is my friend, and He just told me that if He hears about one more outburst from you, he's going to turn your clitoris into a cat turd.

....Best quote....

EVER

:lmao:

:lmao: wil, you're awesome. most importantly... wasn't she complaining about the 'vulgar' language, then she felt it necessary to capitalize the obscenities she used.

i bet she's blonde, fat, and on her period. 3 things you don't want to fuck with when combined.

Back