Jobless rate up again....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 14 2003, 04:07 PM
AWOL from national guard for more then 10 days during a time of war (deserter). Funny, I'm an NCO in the Air Force and I can tell you that you CAN'T BE THE FREEKIN PRESIDENT IF YOU'VE DESERTED!!!! Holy Felony conviction batman!!! I hope to god we're not stupid enough to buy into this lot of shit. And assuming the rest of your statement was on par with this little tidbit I'd adivse you shoot yourself in the head now because that's exactly what it is. I'd asume now you would have me believe my president is a Felon? And for your information, President Bush DID awnser the question about his drug use stating "I have not used any drugs within the past seven years" which IS the legal awnser. I'm not even gona get into the rest of your statement which has holes in it large enough in it to drive an Element through. Strongest ecomony in US history? well numerically yes, however we should consider inflation. Inflation (believe it or not) makes numbers rise just a tad, not to mention that the size of the country is alot larger then it was during what was known as the "roaring 20's". The seeds of our resession were sewn well before "Jr" took office (nice nickname for our freekin president by the way), and all your "conspericy theories" do little to sway me. Please redirect wich actual information, and the weekly world news doesn't count...

You actaully believe that those rules apply to everyone??? I believe that he was pardoned just as Mr Clinton was before he ran for the office of president.

Why would this president being a felon be any different than any of the previous?

It's funny how it doesn't matter if a Republican president used drugs more than 7 years ago, but then minute that we hear of a Democrat smoking a little pot while in college more than 20 years ago we all hit the roof. I love the double standard.

Why should we not call our president Jr. He is a person just like you and I. Just because he is in office does not mean he automatically commands respect. Enforcing the term "Mr. President" is a small step from "our Majesty" or "Your Holiness" No thanks.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 14 2003, 05:46 PM

You actaully believe that those rules apply to everyone??? I believe that he was pardoned just as Mr Clinton was before he ran for the office of president.

Why would this president being a felon be any different than any of the previous?

It's funny how it doesn't matter if a Republican president used drugs more than 7 years ago, but then minute that we hear of a Democrat smoking a little pot while in college more than 20 years ago we all hit the roof. I love the double standard.

Why should we not call our president Jr. He is a person just like you and I. Just because he is in office does not mean he automatically commands respect. Enforcing the term "Mr. President" is a small step from "our Majesty" or "Your Holiness" No thanks.

Yes, a felon is a felon is a felon. That's one of the reasons we have multiple parties, during the mud storm that is the presidential election something like that would have risen up, it didn't. Leave your consperisy theory at home or link a news page.

I never said it bothered me that Clinton used drugs, what bothered me was that he lied to America about his affair and had to drag his sorry A$$ out in front of the nation to aploligize. The Impeachment thing wasn't exactly cool point central either.

And you shouldn't call the President "Jr" because he's the freekin President of the United Staes of America, and if you don't like the terms "Sir", "Mr. President", or "the honorable George W. Bush" then maybe you should head north, eh? People who would refur to our President as "Jr" with any degree of seriousness are one step short of being deported, or should be! Love it or go away, I'm not keeping you alive so you can slander my boss after defending a ma as deplorable as our former President.

Ahh the good old love it or leave it syndrome. Does that make you a better American than I? :)

I will continue to call him Jr because I have no respect for him. That right is garaunteed to me by Amendment 2 to the Constitution which you and many other staunch love or leave it, support and never question, Bush worshippers seem to have forgotten.

I reserve "Sir" and "Mr." for those that I respect, and I would hardly call him Honorable.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 14 2003, 06:02 PM
Ahh the good old love it or leave it syndrome. Does that make you a better American than I? :)

I will continue to call him Jr because I have no respect for him. That right is garaunteed to me by Amendment 2 to the Constitution which you and many other staunch love or leave it, support and never question, Bush worshippers seem to have forgotten.

I reserve "Sir" and "Mr." for those that I respect, and I would hardly call him Honorable.

holey stupidity batman!

Freedom of expression is covered unber amendment 1 of the constitution. Amdendment 2 is the right to maintian an organized militia and the right to bear arms.

:axe:

:asshat:

The Freekin bill of rights (1st ten amendments to the US constitution)

Wow, you do know your Amendments, too bad that you don't seem to believe they apply equally. You are right the first amedment. That is why you proof read your posts kiddies. And this validates anything that you have said how?

holy automaton batman

you are certainly entitled to your opinion, however wrong or unfounded it may be. You are also given the right to express said opinions. However, that does not relese me from my duty to inform the people of the truth and try to disprove rumors and just plain incorrect information. And Between your 2nd amendment comment, and our President being a deserter that makes it.....

Silverchild79 (and those of us who actually know what were talking about) 2- LSVTEC 0

and now for your reading pleasure, an article on our President's military service...

Truth or fiction (Pres Bush's military service)

:cliffs:

In a nutshell-

The President did serve honorably, often more then what was required of him. He was regarded as one of the top piolts by his peers and was respected by his superior officers. Duirning his 5th and final year he moved to Alabama to work in a Senate campaign and requested transfur, which he was l8tr given. During the period before his transfur and after his move he logged no military service.

He was probably given a permissive TDY, a guy I work with is getting one to go work at a Summercamp, to Deserter status here, he recieved and honorable discharge.

1. Let me get this straight, you think that this is some sort of competition? You think that you have a better view into our president than anyone else? Yes, I made a typo. So? How does that disprove anything. You have provided 0 facts to make a case here. Nothing but blind belief that the person in office is angelic. Try that again.

2. Incase you aren't quick enough to understand the importance of the QUOTE surrounding the info. It means I didn't write it. I do not vouch for 100% validity. Your inability to understand this also proves nothing. Try that again.

3. You make reference to Clinton as a (and I quote, note that you spelled liar incorrectly if you want to start nit-picking))
lier, a thief, and a corrupt politician
But nowhere do you show us that Bush is not. WMD in Iraq (Liar), Enron and California Power Scandal (thief), making all documents surrounding his business dealings as well as the business dealings of his VP, his cabinet, and his family confidential so the public cannot follow his misdeeds (corrupt politician). I never said that Clinton was not any of these (he was/is all of them) but don't try and use that fact to show that Bush is not. It proces nothing. I think that you might want to re-tally those.

The CIA approved all his statements before he said them, bad info happens.

CIA false info on IRAQ

The truth is Hussien did have a moble chemical wepons lab, which put him in material breech and thus allowed a war under UN resolutions.

Iraqi Weapons labs

I tried to find some sorce for the Enron collapse but the fact is the whole damn thing has been editorialized beyond the scope of real news, articles are littered with unuseful facts like how much Enron execs donated to the Bush campaign vs How much money the Bush family lost when Enron collapsed. The truth will show itself at the end of the investigation which seems to be being conducted with integrity (the Attorney General wasn't allowed to conduct the investigation because he also has recieved funding from Mr. Lay).

Lastly, I searched the net for a resouce on the "Bush hiding documents" info your ranting about and found nothing but consperecy theory websites siting classified documents surrounding the 911 incident. NEWS FLASH!! there have been classified documents for centuries, national security>your need to know

I am done with this, I simply refuse to argue this topic with a man who couldn't even pass the citizenship test. And after all this the only thing you had to say was that I spelt Liar wrong, oh no! Damn you win the spelling bee! This isn't about "nit picking". This is about the fact that your arguing politics with the son of a politian, military law/history with a Seargent, and your doing it without even a basic knowlege of the bill of rights!

sorry in advance for any spelling errors

Ahh, the typical Republican argument. Little to no facts, all discrediting ones opponent. Well, if that is where you want to go that's fine. You have absolutely no ability to see past what you are told. You believe every piece of propaganda spewed forth by the current administration and believe it completely. NEW FLASH!!! Your government has, does, and always will lie to you. If you can't see that it's your problem not mine.

Why should I care if your father was a politician? Or was into military law/history? Or that you are a Sergent? These do not offer you any creditbility despite what you seem to think.

Your entire bid to discredit me hinges on me hitting 2 instead of 1. Look at your keyboard. OH MY GOD THEY ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER!!!!! Do you know what touch typing is? Occasionally you miss a key stroke and end up with something like swapping 2 for 1. It happens. I said it already:
That is why you proof read your posts kiddies.

No connection to Enron?
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2002/052902a.html
http://www.motherjones.com/mother_jones/MA.../argentina.html
http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0308-03.htm
http://grassomusic.de/polideu/dowb020901.shtml
http://www.gwbushwatch.com/Feb_2_2002.htm
http://www.networkideas.org/themes/commodi...ush_Oildeal.htm

Doesn't look like he is connected at all...

Sorry, but your CNN story doesn't cut it. Where are they? Where are these supposed chemical/biological weapons? If Jr and his clique are so sure they exist why haven't they found ANY?

How does the CNN story prove that Hussien had mobile labs? It doesn't.

Your CBC News story only talks about the CIA wrongfully (read forging documents to prove) claimed that Iraq was building nuclear weapons. What about all the claims of chemical/biological weapons? Who got that one wrong? I might have missed the story talking about the big discovery of a weapons lab. If so please post it as I would love to read it.

Sorry in advance for typos...

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 14 2003, 09:26 PM
The CIA approved all his statements before he said them, bad info happens.

CIA false info on IRAQ

The truth is Hussien did have a moble chemical wepons lab, which put him in material breech and thus allowed a war under UN resolutions.

Iraqi Weapons labs

I tried to find some sorce for the Enron collapse but the fact is the whole damn thing has been editorialized beyond the scope of real news, articles are littered with unuseful facts like how much Enron execs donated to the Bush campaign vs How much money the Bush family lost when Enron collapsed. The truth will show itself at the end of the investigation which seems to be being conducted with integrity (the Attorney General wasn't allowed to conduct the investigation because he also has recieved funding from Mr. Lay).

Lastly, I searched the net for a resouce on the "Bush hiding documents" info your ranting about and found nothing but consperecy theory websites siting classified documents surrounding the 911 incident. NEWS FLASH!! there have been classified documents for centuries, national security>your need to know

I am done with this, I simply refuse to argue this topic with a man who couldn't even pass the citizenship test. And after all this the only thing you had to say was that I spelt Liar wrong, oh no! Damn you win the spelling bee! This isn't about "nit picking". This is about the fact that your arguing politics with the son of a politian, military law/history with a Seargent, and your doing it without even a basic knowlege of the bill of rights!

sorry in advance for any spelling errors

Dude, your article is from April 14th. Read this, from the same source:

both the Pentagon and U.S. weapons hunters have said the labs do not constitute arms.

This is from this article:http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/06/01...01/bush.europe/

Being that this does not constitute arms, the only violation is that it is POSSIBLE that these labs MIGHT have been used to produce WMD. Fact is, this has bot been concluded.

As far as the CIA's "false" info, I watched Tenet on TV BEFORE the war testify that he could not make the conclusions necessary to justify war and that he suggested more time and inspections. Basically this is Tenet taking the fall for GW. It's horseshit, because approximately half the country saw the holes in the intelligence stories, why couldn't Bush? Where is the imminent threat posed to us?

As far as Bush hiding documents, its not a conspiracy theory. Generally things are declassified after 10 years, but Bush has put a hold on the declassification of items, especially those related to his fathers presidency.

Speaking of Bush's military service, he flew "combat" missions over texas while people were killed in Vietnam in yet another unjust war.

If we are so concerned about our safety why do we allow North Korea to to threaten us. This country is known to have nukes, and also is reported to be able to hit the West Coast of the United States with their missle technology.

Open your eyes and ears, the crap your being force fed isn't necessarily the truth. To much is questionable not to question.

Back