JP Full SPEED 198MPH Dodge Colt CLE OH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten up to 171mph, and it wasn't exactly fun... no cars on pkwy at 3am luckily, or else I would not have ran Lou that night. But in an eg hatch, the car felt like it was moving sideways at 171 going around a slight bend, i went from the far right lane to the far left lane and I almost lost control of it. I slowed down rolling, not even contemplating touching the brake pedal. I never attempted this again. It is very dangerous in a uni-body frame for its not designed for that high mph. It was pretty stable at 150mph, but anything over that is trouble in my eyes.

i agree that he is an idiot for doing that and i would never even tried to do such a stupid thing, but this is true, i've heard, no joke, hundreds of ppl talking about it around this area, everyone knows JP,...., i posted this because it was an "other car's forum", and i found it to amazing.... the guy is one of my best friends and i know he would not post anything fake and put his name in it....... this summer he built a RWD 86 rx-7 with a DSM engine in it, and custom made the exhaust manifold to make it twin turbo,.., the guy knows his stuff and does not give a shit about anything ppl say... he got a lil over 540hp with stock internals!! ... again i posted this so i could share something cool with you all but all u guys do is keep on talking shit....wtf is wrong with ppl these days?

hitting 200 mph isn't that hard anymore.

hell, the vette almost does it STOCK.

with some more hp, and larger tires/gearing to support it, 200mph is obtainable by just about anything nowadays.

i've done 165 in the m, and i still had a whole gear left. 175-180 would be no problem with the right road.

my balls however, stop at about 166 :)

hitting 200 mph isn't that hard anymore.

hell, the vette almost does it STOCK.

with some more hp, and larger tires/gearing to support it, 200mph is obtainable by just about anything nowadays.

i've done 165 in the m, and i still had a whole gear left. 175-180 would be no problem with the right road.

my balls however, stop at about 166 :)
There is a big difference between the aerodynamics of this...
small%20Z06.JPG

and this..
DodgeColt.jpg

and gearing..... Shep custom 1-off trans?

Shep and RRM mostly.

but honestly. no need to argue with the guy that has owned 3 mirages and a DSM about what is a mirage and what isnt. seriously. how retarded can you really be? :)

its been running for months with no issues :) when he got it, it was basically dead.

Again: I Call Bullshit!!!

Well you can't exactly see it clearly but you can tell it is in KMH and not MPH by looking at the speed at about 9 seconds. That is where it seems to be the clearest. 198KPH is about 120MPH so this seems much more realistic.

DodgeColtKPH.jpg

If you look at 21 seconds in he is doing 171 whatever, in 11 seconds he goes from 171 to 193.

Sorry but speeds don't climb that fast when you are traveling at 170+mph. That's why they have Bonneville Salt Flat runs where they have FIVE miles of total distance to get up to speed.

And if he totaled this thing right after 198 how the hell did the camera survive???

Last edited:
For the 1431291324th time,

Celerity is right. This is utter horseshit. At least some people realise what it takes to get to 200mph.

I mean this car is freakin bad ass, no doubt. It doesn't do 200.

right. it did 198.

yeah 198km/h

KILOMETERS PER HOUR dumbass!!!

198 kilometer/hour = 123.03 mile/hour (mph) = whoop dee fucking doo!!!

yuo =
fail.jpg

thanks for playing
we dont have any parting gifts for you
GTFO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back