Just Saw 2fast 2furious!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by closedhood97@Jun 8 2003, 10:53 AM
I haven't seen the movie and I probably will not even if it's free. Anything which causes the public to stereotype me into a group of dumb asses sucks in my book. I wish neither movie ever came out. Before that you could drive down the road without every damn cop eyeballing you like you are linked to an underground hijacking ring. Yes street racing is dangerous and yes people die but just in this last week I can think of 5 fatal accident in my area and none of them where racing related. The news was talking last night about the work the CHP is doing to crack down on Street Racing. A bunch of fucktards spiining tires in the parking lot is not street racing. Most people who actually race on the street have alot more sense than that. The bottom line is people are idiots and you fuck up you should pay for it, not me. 2f2f is just another point for the police to make for messing with people who drive modified Imports.

:werd:

im fucking sick of all the bullshit with the cops. but what is even worse is when u hear people at autox/road course events talking about how many "rice burners" there are there.. that fucking pisses me off :angry:

when people say "i didn't like the movie" that is their opinion, and when people say "it wasn't realistic" well shit I thought T2 actually happened. Yes we all know..........

Milan

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 7 2003, 09:37 AM
i just watched the movie tonight, and i thought it was entertaining...you figure, they had to direct the movie for ALL audiences, not just us hardcore speed freaks...it was totally unrealistic and the makers obviously knew nothing about cars, but hell, this movie wasnt supposed to teach others about cars, we got this board for that purpose. i liked it for the simple fact that it kept my attention and did what a movie is supposed to do...entertain.

suprisingly one of the actors, paul walker, is a real race car driver(won a pikes peak event in the yellow skyline that was on fast and furious).

i saw it last night... i actually liked the first one a 'lil bit better. even with all of it's tech fuckups... it was a bit more focused on cars. the 2f2f has a better storyline and is probably a better movie... but for the actual cars... i think the first one is better.

:werd: The storyline was better, but the cars, yeah the 2 mitsubishi's let me down :( . The detroit muscle sure did kick their ass too! :D

It was OK. It was better than the first one but the first one sucked. Storyline was better, only good note i can think of was that Tyrese was pretty funny.

one more thing...whoever is saying..."oh i dont like the movie" or "it wasnt realistic"...well since when was any movie realistic??...was the matrix realistic??? or i know what you did last summer...really... get a clue....BTW this does not apply to everyone... jus those who talk alot of head

Matrix is a SCIFI its not ment to be real to start with
F&F to 90% of the people that see comes off as being real
in the last year do you have ANY IDEA how many people asked me if my car was like a F&F car just beucase its a honda! %$*)@*$#)IE)(#@$)(@) you have no idea how much that pisses me off

F the movie and anything that has anything to do with it! Im sooo sick of hear crap about it everysingle day from everyone on the web on the streets at work everywhere F&F = APC both are just as shitty and hopfully F&F gets lawsuits out the ass from people trying to race after the movies over hey Jack Ass has had them why not F&F

Jeff

I saw it on Friday. It wasa good afternoon activity. I liked how it had a lighter-hearted tone.
It was prety funny.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jun 8 2003, 12:56 PM
It may have been good had there been better plot, casting, dialouge, acting, climax, and more hooters.

:werd: :lol: I thought it was overall worth my $7.50, although I agree with TRuggiero, Suki was busted. :puke:

I just got back from seeing it, imo it was a pretty kick ass movie. Good plot. Not as much gay-race-lingo as the last one. Had some good humor too. Paul Walker didnt make as much of an ass outta him self. The only confusing part was everytime they hit Nitrous, it did the same damn thing, showed the Boost guage and then blured everything out. But ya just though i would let everyone know my opinion, since you all depend on it soo much... this one was 7 times better than the first. but still not as good as gone in 60 seconds.

I think they could have done without the bridge jumping, and those "ESD cannons" the cops were using. Otherwise, it was pretty entertaining I think. Not exactly a masterpiece, though.

I think it was a good movie. I liked it better than the first one. The movie was for the masses. It was funny, it was flashy and personally It think all the characters did well considering half of them were models and rap artists. Don't hate. If Robert Dinero was in the movie and he sucked then yeah hate. He's a real actor. Jin the MC, Luda and the model chick in the pink S2K you can't expect too much out of but they added their own flavors. Yeah, granted they're not all swaperz but it's ENTERTAINMENT!!! I mean come on, for all of you who hate domestics, were you not happy about the mangled rustang scene? And Eva Mendez... *YUMMY*

IMO, the movie was cool. The only car that I think was riced out was the Eclipse, just say no to chrome rims and a square steering wheel.
The Skyline was phat, i don't care what anyone says about it. I'd drive that sucker in a heartbeat.
I think it was smart of them to redirect the movie away from the street racing scene. The best part was when the Eclipse was racing that old skool Camaro(?) and Tyrese is like, "what you got, what you got" and then the other guy actually puts his foot all the way down and smokes him.

Because the movie surprised me and I actually liked it, I give it a :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 8 2003, 08:53 PM
they over used "bro"

line1 . . . bro
line 2 / / / bra'

etc etc... :ph34r:

they also overused "i'm haaungree" ------> it's the ghetto version of "i'm hungry"

Tyrese line 1: i'm haaungree
Tyrese line 3: i'm haaungree
Tyrese line 5: i'm haaungree

Pretty good, IMO. A little ridiculous in some parts, but its Hollywood! I liked the first one better for some reason. I guess because to my knowledge, the fast and the furious was the first movie ever made about imports.

i liked the movie it was good to me but one thing that i was mad about was that thing that the cops used to scramble the cars system i wonder if they make something like that? :shrug2:

They do make somthing like that its called...... NAAAAAAAAAWWWWSSS only it blows the welds on you intake :lol: :lol: sorry, Im in a wierd mood today. ME <-------------- too much caffeine.

don't you all know anything that if you go to the noon showing its hella cheaper to get in and its not as crowded haha i went and there were like 12 people in there i cant believe they fucked up all those cars i think every single one of the cars that was in it got fucked up somehow if i remember correctly all the main cars at least it was well worth the 12 bucks i paid for me and my girl both to get in hahaha just another bonus of going early

Back