kick in the dick for stern

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You argued that XM didn't carry playboy. I corrected you. Foot, meet mouth.

If you were a "Sirius" Expert, than you would have known that the Playboy channel is NOT on XM, but will be launched on SIRIUS in early 2006.

is ( P ) Pronunciation Key (z)
v.
Third person singular present indicative of be.

is = present tense...

as of sept 05 playboy was no longer offered on XM, therefore it IS NOT on xm...

:p
you never give up do you?
lol

Quoted post[/post]]
whar am teh crack?!
i share... meanwhile look at my mullet picture, some random chuck norris talk, some republican bashing and an owl.
:mullet:
Chuck Norris tried to die, but the devil said "yay" and twirl ok then.
Republicans are dumb, i woke up and smoked teh crack with them, and then they sued me for burning them with the hot pipe.
:orly:

/died

Quoted post[/post]]
If you were a "Sirius" Expert, than you would have known that the Playboy channel is NOT on XM, but will be launched on SIRIUS in early 2006.

is ( P ) Pronunciation Key (z)
v.
Third person singular present indicative of be.

is = present tense...

as of sept 05 playboy was no longer offered on XM, therefore it IS NOT on xm...

:p
you never give up do you?
lol

Who me? or Celerity?

You're big bitches.

...but Celerity's point about you guys living life to dig up dirt on other people, because you're miserable and ignorant (yes ignorant because thats just the way you want to be and see only one side of the story).

B for someone "who almost always votes republican except for on the presidential ballet" I call you to be full of shit. You speak not one good word about conservatives. There are republicans that aren't all the way to the right, do you understand?

I tend to support the republican party but I support stem cell research and abortion. I support a new social security system because the one in place is obviously a failure. I support a whole host of other things.

Think for yourselves and don't just be lemmings, it'll lead to a more rewarding and informed life.

Back