Lets see your cars, and whats in 'em!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thought it was ugly haha. the back was all fucked up, thats why there are no shots of the back, i bought it wreaked. the RR of the bumper was all pushed in and tailight was punched in, figured after body work was done and had to paint it anyways why go stock?
teal to me looked to ..... plain.

this to me looks like a hotwheels car, this is the kinda crap you see where im at. and there all honda haters
HOTWHEELS2.jpg

HOTWHEELS.jpg

Last edited:
living in a frat house will do that to you. . .
here's my car, i must show all the stages just to impress.
9ad56c96.jpg

DCP_0068.jpg

DCP_0066_2.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

b6c109d2.jpg

nice work dude, i like that orange that was on there. the blue works too, props to you

heres my motor in new car. 88 crx dx with si interior convesion. well 1/2 of a car for now.
heres the new one the day we finished it. thank you Andrew for the wire tuck^_^
my.php

ImageShack - Hosting :: s7000174cf7.jpg
my.php

lsvtec. 11.3.1 compression
forged eagle bottom end.
P&P b16 head
S2-S2 cams with springs and retainers.
8pd flywheel wit new excedy clutch.

Andrew you have my camera in your shop. the rest of our pics are on it. Even video

Last edited:
its problaby the shroud that protects the Ac lines. Its removable but came with it when i bought it. Its for an integra so the A/C would go right below it. Andrew has my camera so i can show the car asa a whole. I'll post more as the pics come up.

here are my cars:
crx hf
low7.jpg

a1.jpg

mr2 turbo
100_0448.jpg

Picture002.jpg

newly aquired crx si(bought it this way)
100_0697.jpg

stick pr3 pistons on it and some gsr cams. should hold you till your betteR things get there.

...............or you can wait for the big time build and tear the motor open only ones......er twice. whichever:mellow: .......Goshhhh......

I just name a way you can make it spunkier for cheap.

nice ride though. def. thought it was alll stock. until i saw the valve cover:D Nice

Back