Life Is Really, Really Not Fair.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Either that, or find some rich lady who needs a man around to look good and have sex with. :lol:

Yeah, get a sugar mama. I get frustrated when that happens but you know what if someone was willing to give you a free car (especially for graduating high school, I mean what kind of fucking accomplishment is that) then I would take it for sure. If you can make your life much easier for you why not. And i know, I hate that fucking shit also.

As far as chick, haven't had one since october 2002. I was going out with her for 4 years and before her was another just that I went out with for 2 years. The gap in between the two relationships was 2 fucking days. And I need at least a year or so OFF............. so my chick is currently, well who ever comes along in a club.....hehehe

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 2 2003, 02:51 PM
so my chick is currently, well who ever comes along in a club.....hehehe

I hear ya on that one. I was playing that game for over a year, but I've started to get tired of it, and hell, I'm 25, I can't be doing that forever.

Sure was nice though. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 2 2003, 04:53 PM
I'm 25, I can't be doing that forever.

Sure was nice though. :D

haha ur OLD.

j/p i got two years on ya' bro :lol:

best place to meet sugar mommies are the bars. at least out here in cali they are.
find some recently divorced 30? year old. shell have fun playing bank to her boy toy

<<edit>> WAIT A MINUTE.... i just realized something....you're 25 and ur chick is 18?????

MAJOR FUCKING PROPS BRO!!!!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i can pass (im 27) for about 20-ish looks-wise, but when they find out how old i am, they turn tail and run :angry:

Yeah I'm old. Can I borrow your walker? :lol:

That's a great idea. I'd love to find a 30 year old who needs a younger guy to constantly boink her all day.

EDIT: Yep. 25 and 18. I never thought I'd ever be this lucky. :lol: I'll see if I can find some pics of her to post. She'd kill me. Especially the ones that Eric's (lsvtec) girl has of her in a bikini. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 2 2003, 05:03 PM
Yeah I'm old. Can I borrow your walker? :lol:

That's a great idea. I'd love to find a 30 year old who needs a younger guy to constantly boink her all day.

you can borrow my walker, but you CANT have my supply of
blue and green pills :D

those are fo' tuesdays and thursdays
strickly dekarashun y0

<<edit>> please post pics of her.

and do you teach a class on how to score hot little 18 y/o's :D

I can't really say that I mind my girl. She's 5'6, 115lbs, and red hair. Saturday she helped me pay for the sr20det that is going into my 89 240sx. Then on Sunday, she got up with me and helped me prep it for removal from the front clip. She was covered from head to toe in grease and dirt. She actually got mad when I tried to help her take the radiator out because she wanted to do it by herself.

BTW: as far as eating her out every night, what are you bitching about, your getting some.

legs wrapped around your face every night>lonely, horny and not getting any

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Jun 2 2003, 05:10 PM

BTW: as far as eating her out every night, what are you bitching about, your getting some.

legs wrapped around your face every night>lonely, horny and not getting any

cant argue with you when you put it THAT way.....

but still. :angry:

DUDE what the fuck ever we're not THAT old.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and ya, u wanna fuck her? fine. fly out to cali and you
gotta spend a whole day dealing with her and her shit :lol: :lol:

guaranteed by the end of ur first hour you'll be hightailing it back to the east cost

only reason i can handle her is cuz im as fucked up in the head as she is :lol:
so it really doesnt bother me, but my little brother who is "normal" like everyone else
says she could drive a priest to drink haha

<<edit>> again, instead of me starting a new thread about my chick asking for ur sympathy...
im just venting here and there......

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 2 2003, 05:05 PM
and do you teach a class on how to score hot little 18 y/o's :D

There's a class B wouldn't drop out off. Or is 18 still too old? :lol:

and honestly guys, the reason why im venting right now is cuz i just realized something today.

if i hadnt met my chick,

i woulda had my turbo installed on my car 3 weeks ago......

what kinda shit is that?????????????????????????????????????????

Well...ok, let's do the math. One girlfriend cost you one turbo. We all know the turbos are forced induction (blow) therefore we must conclude that your girlfriend owes you about 12 psi worth of blowjobs.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 3 2003, 12:39 AM
Well...ok, let's do the math. One girlfriend cost you one turbo. We all know the turbos are forced induction (blow) therefore we must conclude that your girlfriend owes you about 12 psi worth of blowjobs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMMFAO that is the funniest shit ive ever heard, where in the hell do you come up with this shit. but i sure hope she doesnt make the blow-off valve go off too soon :p

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 3 2003, 12:39 AM

:lol: LOL :lol:

well actually i was going to run without an intercooler for 3 months untill i could afford one...

so it would be more like 5.5-6psi of blowjobs.

I go for the older women(by four months). We're both youngins, 17 y/o. My girl is named Bonnie. Shes 5'8" 120lbs measurements= 32D-22-32 and she also loves cars. Right now she wants to buy a 94 GSR Integra and paint it hot pink(has nothing to do with the new 2Slow&2Upset Movie). She also loves speed. She makes fun of me because my HF is so slow(it can beat her Chevy Corsica), but she's helping me build my ls motor(shes buying my tranny). But even though she likes speed on the street, she likes it nice and slow in the twin size daybed when my parents are home!!!!!! :woo: She has a little shorter than shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, green eyes and the sexiest freckels ever seen in a Honda. If I knew how to put pictures on here, I'd show you all my CRX, My B18, And my WOMAN! But because I'm a fucking idiot, who can swap an ls motor but can't post a picture on a message board, we'll all have to suffer.

DOHCVTEC_Accord, what Target did you go to? I work at the SuperTarget on 120th and Washington in Thornton.

Back