Life Is Really, Really Not Fair.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ROFLMAO was it a white boy?? If it was a mexican boy i wud give his parents standing ovation

Go Mexico, Los vatos estan locos!!!!

:kick:

The board is fucking up, posts keep getting doubled and I keep getting a damn erro message. B........

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 3 2003, 12:43 AM
I go for the older women(by four months). We're both youngins, 17 y/o. My girl is named Bonnie. Shes 5'8" 120lbs measurements= 32D-22-32 and she also loves cars. Right now she wants to buy a 94 GSR Integra and paint it hot pink(has nothing to do with the new 2Slow&2Upset Movie). She also loves speed. She makes fun of me because my HF is so slow(it can beat her Chevy Corsica), but she's helping me build my ls motor(shes buying my tranny). But even though she likes speed on the street, she likes it nice and slow in the twin size daybed when my parents are home!!!!!! :woo: She has a little shorter than shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, green eyes and the sexiest freckels ever seen in a Honda. If I knew how to put pictures on here, I'd show you all my CRX, My B18, And my WOMAN! But because I'm a fucking idiot, who can swap an ls motor but can't post a picture on a message board, we'll all have to suffer.

DOHCVTEC_Accord, what Target did you go to? I work at the SuperTarget on 120th and Washington in Thornton.

:wtf:

that is nuts. i bet the parents think its a nice safe 4-door for him to drive. "well, it is a subaru, hon. at least we arent getting him an acura or a mercedes." :lol:

karnash: Yes, I can teach a class. Get your ass out to Colorado. We'll party it up for a week, never get sober and lament women. :lol:

MugenCRX: It was the Target in Longmont. Plus, you need to figure out how to post pics. You get pics of your girl up here, and I'll do the same. :D

Thats ok, dumb HS kids with STi's are easier to rob when they decide they don't "like the color" anymore.

"Uhhhh, yea, that thing is probably only worth about 5 grand, the value drops quick. Here, I have cash"

:p

or "uhhh, yea, looks like you blew your main blockguard turbo wastegate compressor line, the thing is junk. I'll give you 2,000 for it, just because I can use the body"

Started out has a STi post, then turned into girls and cars, and now it's let's bang every girl we see post! lol.

Damm we are cool. Car, Girls, Funny, Big ass engine that have 300 Whp. what else does a guy needs? Maybe beer...?

This is a cool post, it past time at work! :D

I have a 1997 prelude, and i work the hell to get it! So like everyone....i'm damm pissed at the kids, that daddy payed them everything, and don't even know nothing!

thats not as bad as here...

17 year old got an evo 8 a few months ago... and hes a junior in HS. he ran a 15.6(?) @ martin(1320) and he has already backed into at least 2 things causing the car to be in the body shop for about 1/2 the time hes had it.

:wtf: :axe:

Should I even mention the kid that came to school in a different color Lamborghini every month back when I was a freshman in highschool? :p Our theory was that his dad ran a dealership or something and they were demo cars, but you never know...

There was a kid who did that back when I was in high school, except they were Corvettes. Hell, even before I was into imports, I thought Corvettes were ugly cars.

The fucker got voted "Nicest Car" in the yearbook too. That's REAL hard to do when your dad owns a dealership.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 3 2003, 03:57 PM
The fucker got voted "Nicest Car" in the yearbook too. That's REAL hard to do when your dad owns a dealership.

Yep happens at my school too but with fords (in ford coutry) One chick at my school drives a brand new Land rover (the big boxy one with like 4 sunroofs) Chick got rated best car. Big fucking deal, to bad they don't ever have people that actually pay for there cars or are at least close to a kids price range. Some kid at my school also has a saleen mustang and they just had a ws6. The kid does not respect the think one bit, he will drive drunk and drive the car 120+. The world is fucked up.

See, you can feel good about that though, because if he's drinking and driving over 100 mph in a car like that, chances are he'll wrap his car around a light post and kindly remove himself from the gene pool, thus making it a slightly better world for us to live in.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 3 2003, 09:20 AM
karnash: Yes, I can teach a class. Get your ass out to Colorado. We'll party it up for a week, never get sober and lament women. :lol:

and here i thought class was supposed to be hard tedious work....

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 3 2003, 01:12 PM

Aren't you supposed to be teaching ME stuff, since you're older (although not much) than me? :lol:

being jealous of other kids gets you nowhere. If I were a rich mofo, damn straight my kid would have a sweet car. I'd make them work for it, but they'd have it.

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 3 2003, 01:12 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Jun 3 2003, 09:20 AM

With Professor M teaching the class, it is never tedious. I am returning to CO for a Beer consumption refresher in about 3 weeks. I am alos taking Rally Appreciation 330 that weekene. :lol:

Hell yes, we have ALOT of work to do. Eric, you may want to brush up a little on your beer consumption skills, and watch lots of rally videos downloaded off of Kazaa prior to the classes. :lol:

It's okay. When you can make your little Japenese 4 cylinder smoke a V8 then you can laugh in their spoiled little face. Those kind of kids that drive cars like that don't have much going for them anyway. They don't know a lug wrench from a nutsack.

A friend of mine knew this one girl that went to school with some kid that had a brand new Z06 Corvette. This kid thought his car was the shiat. He beat everyone in the parking lot. One day he decided to pick on this girl cuz she drove a truck to school and he made fun of her so bad that she went home crying (remember, its a girl). Her dad was really into cars so he let her drive his plain looking Chevelle SS to school ( had some work done to it, only runs 10s :sleep: ). She asked the kid with the Z06 to race and told him it was stock and he believed her (stupid ass rich kid for ya). They raced on the highway and she pulled away like he was going in reverse. Then he said "I got a manual, so I will beat you off the line." They raced at an intersection and she lifted the front wheels and made it through the intersection before he could make it through the intersection. He stopped talkin shit because if he said anything then everyone could rub it in his face that he got beat by a girl. :p

Back