Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol it's my friend's truck. she doesnt care about it at all. they were spray painting the whole truck white earlier in the day. i did that in the taco bell parking lot haha

Ha thats funny. I had an old Mazda 626 I paid $100 for and we spray painted it in the mall parking lot and as we were walking in this security gaurd grabs my shirt and says, "Come with me right now!" He takes me back out to my car and says "Whos car is this, your gonna have to pay for this you know!" I said yeah I already did. After explaining it to him that it was in fact my car he was like my best friend, thought it was the funniest thing ever. Dumbass rent-a-cop.

^^ LOL

hey fella's chill out! this isnt a 'what exhuast sounds best' thread, and stop arguing about people and their race. Local Rice Picture Thread!

Remember???

:ph34r:

I'm not arguing, I just don't like when people totally take things wrong then say shit like they "p4wn3d" me lol. Plus I am a girl, I don't think you guys would want to see ass shots if I wasn't....or would you???? :eek:

If we did, it would only be in the rearview mirror thread, to add to our ass count, for the "greater good."

But on any other day, no, we wouldn't.

You got jacked in your fucking crack for the second time today?

That's very unfortunate.Glad I don't live in Idaho :p

What? You didn't do shit, 'sides, can't you tell? I'm a girl. You know, I have a vagina and feminine features. Jesus, second time.

Relax. It was a fucking joke. Someone is a bit sensitive...And no, I can't tell you are a girl by reading your words. And no, having a picture of a girl as your Avatar, whether or not it is you, does not instantly identify you as a girl to the rest of the community. Get over it. Maybe you should write "I'M A GIRL!" somewhere in your sig;)

And btw, maybe before you "p4wn" me next time, you might want to put all of what I said up there. i said I didn't like most and for good reason. I also said I didn't like a lot of white people, and I am one.

I did read your entire post and I agree 100%. I hate trash regardless of race. Trust me. I'm from a relatively intelligent part of the country, but now I live in OH and work in West Virginia and at least 90% of the people here are trash. I work at an Autozone and oh man (excuse me, woman), the fucking idiots that come through the door every day. I was just attempting to make a semi-funny. Obivously I didn't talk to any Mexicans. I really don't think anyone here is going to discredit you becuase you are XX. So you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

You got jacked in your fucking crack for the second time today?

That's very unfortunate.Glad I don't live in Idaho :p

Now now, we all know that it depends on who is doing the jacking. For example, I'd let Jessica Alba jack my crack any time she wants.

Relax. It was a fucking joke. Someone is a bit sensitive...And no, I can't tell you are a girl by reading your words. And no, having a picture of a girl as your Avatar, whether or not it is you, does not instantly identify you as a girl to the rest of the community. Get over it. Maybe you should write "I'M A GIRL!" somewhere in your sig;)

Or maybe you should just pay attention because everyone else seems to know.
I'm not sensitive, I just don't like idiots.
Don't tell me to get over anything, you're not my fucking mom. Even if you were I still wouldn't listen to you.

e
Don't tell me to get over anything, you're not my fucking mom. Even if you were I still wouldn't listen to you.
uh-oh,ive seen that attitude somewhere...maybe in that for sale thread??:Dhaha
and undr8d-everyone on this board knows shes a girl,

but back on topic-my car is rice,ill post some more pix later

Post pics!!!
Lol, I was in this shitty city called Caldwell (it's a little ways from Boise) and my buddy and I stopped at a Jack in the Box. There was this Eclipse and oh my god. I made him take a pic. I'll get him to send it to my photobucket when I get the chance.

:eek:

now keep in mind,im still looking for oem front and rear bumpers,and oem taiilights,

i already pulled off the sidemoldings(that the previous owner tried to mold on with bondo)
and im pulling off the sideskirts(again the previous owner attempted tpo mold them on with bondoglass)

so when it gets warmer i will be doing all the bodywork and repainting it,
im deciding on the red it already is,black or white

EDIT!!the pix wont upload so go here,,its the red hatch(obviously)
INJEN200 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back