Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha I love the accented interior :sarcastic:.

Earlier tonight when I was throwin out trash at work I looked over at the other parking lot and saw a stock mustang...with a blue neon underglow on just the side. And it wasn't even neon all you could see was the tube ITSELF it wasn't even tucked in, and didn't illuminate anything under it.

Then we got out late as hell again and started fucking around doing donuts and sliding around in the parking lot and somehow I ruined my gauge cluster light...my ASHTRAY light doesn't come on either now which I'd rather have than the gauge lights :). The only interior lights that work are the climate control lights and the dome light...was pretty fun tho haha next time I'm grabbing a couple of trays for the back wheels ;).

Don't wreck your car. This douche bag decided it'd be hilarious to do a burnout in his F350, he was all wasted and shit, thank God nobody was there though. He lost control instantly and his truck went through Wendy's wall, completely compressing the kitchen. Had anyone been in there, they would have been dead. We left about 15 minutes prior.

Just some pics since I got on topic:

Attachments

• img030.jpg
    img030.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 204
  • img037.jpg
    img037.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 197
  • img018.jpg
    img018.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 191
  • img020.jpg
    img020.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 199
  • img025.jpg
    img025.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 192
What is that emblem?
im pretty sure its the R, from Tenzo-R
Wow. That is rice-a-lish!
well no shit,thats why i posted it in the local RIce thread,

Paintjob does look pretty fresh though.
it was done at the dudes house,there are some flaws but i think im just gonna re-do it this color
Haha I love the accented interior :sarcastic:.
;).
im going to be putting them back to stock,i hate how the car is now,but its a project i guess,tll be mint when i start on all the rice bullshit,right now im just woried about the motor

Not that I'm judging you, but that's really fucking stupid.
nah its actually fun,just do it in a really biglot,with no cars around

lol i know 30 y/o's in dodge stratus's that go tray drifting........

but it is fun, i've done it myself (member of the 25 and under club) in my grampa's buick after he passed away (the car was going to some druggie, according to the will, o well).

hey injen, i feel ya. as long as the car makes positive progress away from rice while you've had it. mine didnt start so bad, and i replaced the tail lights right quick. atleast i got a motor swap. it's an EX.

here it is, semi how i bought it. it was debadged when i got it. it also had DOHC VTEC stickers on the side like in the picture but only an SOHC, Y8 under the hood. i put the rims on and cat+back exhaust (due to damage, steelies that came on it were bent, not even OEM honda, exhaust leaked bad). the tail lights make it look ricer... see for yourself

15.jpg

made the once false stickers true, owner before me must have planned a swap, but never did one.

14.jpg

and how the ass end looks now...
16.jpg

edit: ps, i'm lowering it now!!!! still looks 4x4 :p

Last edited:
I really need to go get a camera, theirs some ricey shit that just came out of woodworks around here I got a kick out of.

Yep its a v6...

They have a lot of cars that look like this...
Waste of time and money I think..
But whatever floats their boat.
l_ed408b66a65f9e196f2a366e5bcd75be.jpg

all that car needs is an "Exterminator" tag and a phone number on the window. :D

Back