Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wish I could get pics of a car at work, but no cameras or camera phones at work. Anyway there is a kia spectra here with a huge muffler and flame stickers, don't remember about the wing.

Yep its a v6...

They have a lot of cars that look like this...
Waste of time and money I think..
But whatever floats their boat.
l_ed408b66a65f9e196f2a366e5bcd75be.jpg

it's Dale Gribble's daily driver!

lol i know 30 y/o's in dodge stratus's that go tray drifting........

but it is fun, i've done it myself (member of the 25 and under club) in my grampa's buick after he passed away (the car was going to some druggie, according to the will, o well).

hey injen, i feel ya. as long as the car makes positive progress away from rice while you've had it. mine didnt start so bad, and i replaced the tail lights right quick. atleast i got a motor swap. it's an EX.

here it is, semi how i bought it. it was debadged when i got it. it also had DOHC VTEC stickers on the side like in the picture but only an SOHC, Y8 under the hood. i put the rims on and cat+back exhaust (due to damage, steelies that came on it were bent, not even OEM honda, exhaust leaked bad). the tail lights make it look ricer... see for yourself

15.jpg

made the once false stickers true, owner before me must have planned a swap, but never did one.

14.jpg

and how the ass end looks now...
16.jpg

edit: ps, i'm lowering it now!!!! still looks 4x4 :p
see urs is coming along nice,i just cant find oem taillights,,and all the oem bumpers are going for like half a million lol,,but w/e im more worried about getting the motor done right now,,just waiting on a couple parts

I always wanted to ask, how come you use multiple commas and no spaces between them or the other words?

Nothing personal, just curious.

see urs is coming along nice,i just cant find oem taillights,,and all the oem bumpers are going for like half a million lol,,but w/e im more worried about getting the motor done right now,,just waiting on a couple parts

ya believe it or not those tail lights arnt genuine OEM Honda. they're some knockoffs i found on ebay but look alright. i parked next to a real Si one day and we noticed that my tails are much brighter than his. no leaks or cracks or fades. so i guess they're good. i'm happy.

i'll have lots more updates real soon :) >peek<

There are tons of converted CRX-Hardtop-convertables here. Well, maybe not tons, but I've seen three personally at car shows and meets.

And btw, that green/black crx is a rendering.

Last edited:
1.is acceptable,only if its a track car
3.i like it,the paint is crazy but it looks cool as hell,,def. show car
8.shitty,you can still see the orignal line in the hood,,the extension is a shitty masterpiece:D

and dave,are you asking about the way i type??cuz if so,im not affended or anything,,i dunno its jus the way i type,,

just looking like this car would sooooo get you pulled over.....
ed9_129.jpg

Then i dont know how the hell you could move this car... it has like a half inch clearance. even if it is a show car, that would still be insane.
rex1.jpg

this one is just playing sick, like the green on a darker green/black shade. those are baby making colors.
crx_191.jpg

crx_191.jpg

I think i would take the eclipse over the crx, assuming it's a GST or higher :D

Back