Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do people not realize that enormous rims like that wreak havoc on your axles and slow your car down? They probably don't I guess...they're just concerned with the "bling factor" and on who's shit is the biggest... :disgust1:

Do people not realize that enormous rims like that wreak havoc on your axles and slow your car down? They probably don't I guess...they're just concerned with the "bling factor" and on who's shit is the biggest... :disgust1:

and even if they did know, they still wouldnt care

They have to compensate for their lack of larger parts....

This guy from my hometown turned a 6 cylinder, automatic mustang into a Saleen wannabe, not really rice, but a waste of money on a V6 if you ask me

l_078d0fd16635b81416f797052340e3e7.jpg

l_a87f4adb23400cd7f352415d6019bb35.jpg

With boltons a v6 split port stang will acheve GT numbers, then there are supercharger and turbo kits than can go as far as you want them to go. The stock crank has been tested and abused well up to 800hp. Theres a couple 9 sec single turbo street driven 3.8 stangs. The owner of super six motorsports is the first one to brake the 10s with a v6 stang. Just cause its not a gt dosent mean that one wont kick your ass.

Me persionally Iam not a big fan of making a faleen or a fabra out of a v6 or gt but whatever its not my taste but its theres so Iam not gonna say much. Just that its not my boat.

Now as for the whole big rims thing its nothing different than you wanting smaller rims and going faster now is it. and a donk is just a general term that year of car its called a bubble, if it was the 80s style then it would be called a box, but generally donk is used for 70s cars.

That car would be called a bubble, it dosent have to be lifted to fit the rims alwase. My main problem with anything bigger than 20s is the size of the tire. Right now the mini truckers are trying to figure out how to lay rocker on there body dropted s10s thers a couple but there still project stages now, I havent seen a street driven bagged s10 with 24s yet but it dosen mean there is.

Just remember what your into is the same thing for other people so dont knock them just cause they do something different cause they do the same to you. Love peace and vehicles is all I got to say.

With boltons a v6 split port stang will acheve GT numbers, then there are supercharger and turbo kits than can go as far as you want them to go. The stock crank has been tested and abused well up to 800hp. Theres a couple 9 sec single turbo street driven 3.8 stangs. The owner of super six motorsports is the first one to brake the 10s with a v6 stang. Just cause its not a gt dosent mean that one wont kick your ass.

Me persionally Iam not a big fan of making a faleen or a fabra out of a v6 or gt but whatever its not my taste but its theres so Iam not gonna say much. Just that its not my boat.

Now as for the whole big rims thing its nothing different than you wanting smaller rims and going faster now is it. and a donk is just a general term that year of car its called a bubble, if it was the 80s style then it would be called a box, but generally donk is used for 70s cars.

That car would be called a bubble, it dosent have to be lifted to fit the rims alwase. My main problem with anything bigger than 20s is the size of the tire. Right now the mini truckers are trying to figure out how to lay rocker on there body dropted s10s thers a couple but there still project stages now, I havent seen a street driven bagged s10 with 24s yet but it dosen mean there is.

Just remember what your into is the same thing for other people so dont knock them just cause they do something different cause they do the same to you. Love peace and vehicles is all I got to say.

Ok sorry, He has an intake....I know exactly what your saying. I have a lot of friends with a lot of shit done to there cars and I see them beating people I wouldnt believe.

Iam pritty much sitting at the point of I need a project car but when I get the cash rounded up iam gonna grab the first one that fits the bill weather its a honda, minitruck, stang or just an old classic chevy truck like I used to own.

Sometimes I miss my old 77 but I dont miss the eletrical fire, I dove out that somebitch quick, My buddy that was behind me said I looked like I was in a full sprint as I was getting out of the cab.

Eventually it stopted by hitting a curb.

Check out this dude, he was going to do my mini for me. Scroll down to the blazer with 24s...although it is a project like you said. KRIS DYE FABRICATION

Now as for the whole big rims thing its nothing different than you wanting smaller rims and going faster now is it.

How do you figure?

Putting 24" rims on a car is about vanity. It's about "look at me, I'm made." Performance is a different thing, different motivation. Yes, some people with fast cars like them to look good too (and that would fall under the "look at me" category), but not all of them do. Some people would much prefer a set of beat up old Si rims and some sticky tires to a nice set of 17" or 18" Racing Harts or Volks. The show scene is different then the race scene. They can, and certainly do, mix, but they're not the same.

I don't think it's exactly the same thing...

Check out this dude, he was going to do my mini for me. Scroll down to the blazer with 24s...although it is a project like you said. KRIS DYE FABRICATION

Yeah kris is fucking awsome dude, Ive seen some of his work.

And BrutalB83 your missing the point, its all about doing something with cars, Hell everytime I look at a car with someone that looks under the age of 30 I think there out to get attention one way or another.

Weather it be the exhaust on the car, the nice paint with crappy wheels, your front lips for down force, the fact that some have vht still stuck to the paint on the fenders.

Iam gonna pull a Barry Maguire here but its all about the love of vehicles and doing something with them weather your an import guy, minitrucker, classic street rod whatever. Can you honistly tell me that a bubble caprice would look good anyother way than with a nice set of rims on it? or is your idea of a nice car to drive with is left stock?

Yes I think 24s are a bit silly but then again its someone elses car and it does look good, Just watch out for the potholes as them tires arnt gonna do anything to save them rims.

Not a spec of rust but a huge dent in the fender.

And BrutalB83 your missing the point, its all about doing something with cars, Hell everytime I look at a car with someone that looks under the age of 30 I think there out to get attention one way or another.

Weather it be the exhaust on the car, the nice paint with crappy wheels, your front lips for down force, the fact that some have vht still stuck to the paint on the fenders.

Iam gonna pull a Barry Maguire here but its all about the love of vehicles and doing something with them weather your an import guy, minitrucker, classic street rod whatever. Can you honistly tell me that a bubble caprice would look good anyother way than with a nice set of rims on it? or is your idea of a nice car to drive with is left stock?

Yes I think 24s are a bit silly but then again its someone elses car and it does look good, Just watch out for the potholes as them tires arnt gonna do anything to save them rims.

No, I think you missed my point, actually.

Yes, it all falls under the general category of automotive modification, but being a performance junkie versus being vain are two different things. Like I said, some would prefer a fast car or a car that handles well over a nice paint job or set of rims. I suppose you could argue that performance is motivated by the desire to win races and one up people and thusly could be considered vanity too, but not necessarily. Some people just love automobiles and love to drive, and I don't think it's necessarily the same as wanting some ridiculously expensive 24" chrome rims.

I'm not going to argue with you about it. You can have your opinion and I can have mine...

I really hate it when people buy kit bumpers but don't put kit side skirts on. That car looks goofy from the side with the front and back being so much lower...

Listing in my area, and has been for about 6 months....
96 custom sunfire

Theres this one to...
Honda Civic - Cell: 412 418 2482. 9k or BEST OFFER. ASAP.

and this one lol
95 civic low miles nice car

The first one and third one are complete rice. The middle one is well, yeah, still rice, but at least a little more tastefully done then the others...

I really hate it when people buy kit bumpers but don't put kit side skirts on. That car looks goofy from the side with the front and back being so much lower...

The first one and third one are complete rice. The middle one is well, yeah, still rice, but at least a little more tastefully done then the others...

:werd:

Back