Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ford Probe, with after market bird shyt on the hood which generates 10+ hp^_^

image_00001.jpg

You know, this makes me thank God that I bought, what I think to be a, as someone on here described it, "classy" looking kit for my car and yes, it does have the aftermarket sideskirts too. :D

So are you gonna fill us in on what you bought, or are you gonna make us all wait until it's on the car to reveal it? :p

So are you gonna fill us in on what you bought, or are you gonna make us all wait until it's on the car to reveal it? :p

haha...I bought a body kit obviously and it's not anything HOLY CRAP looking like a Shogun kit or something like that. It just looks...nice. :D There's a possibility that my EG may get painted within the next few months, so I figure I may post before and after pics in my build thread. The newest addition to my family, my hatch, has new rims, but they're not going on yet. I have to find a freakin' other tire for it before I put them on.

IMG_0011.jpg

it's on it's way to being the convertabile version of the eclipse from the first fast and furious. and that car desereves the same death the other one had, shot up by angry asians on motorcycles and than blown to shit. lol.

you guys thik its bad on that side i am an american that lives in both , thailand and china , I'll get some pics to post here from china , i can't even beging to describe how bad they rice up stuff here its beyond words

Back