Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BTW they didn't spell "couldn't" properly... lol just noticed that...

FuglyCivic.jpg

No words required.

Not sure if that's rice. But I saw a listing on CL some guy was trying to sell a red 5th gen coupe with an exhaust on it and he had sidenotes that said "Car IS VERY FAST, extremely tuned for racing with the all new XXX name exhaust system".

I was just doing my regular search for Civics on Craigslist and I happened upon that marvelous creation. Oh and I've yet to figure out how exactly that place works. How do they make their money to keep the site up and running?

I was just doing my regular search for Civics on Craigslist and I happened upon that marvelous creation. Oh and I've yet to figure out how exactly that place works. How do they make their money to keep the site up and running?

They charge to place job postings, but only in certain cities. All of their revenue comes from that. Everything else they do is free. Look them up on Wiki for more info.

x2, that accord wants its stock wheels and doors back, plz. like the green though...and the rest of the rice would be acceptable if it weren't for those dubs. bleugh.

The dubs wouldn't be so bad, if it were say a Cadillac or something dub worthy.

I actually really like the color and tail lights. The dubs need to go though, they only amplify the car's already 4x4ish posture.

The buick faux vents on the fender aren't really impressing me either...

Right don't get me wrong. The color's nice. And the tails are nice. But, is it a Cadillac? No. Is it a Lambo? No. You know what I mean? :(

oh man i saw one today in mpls; it began its life as a jetta...check out the custom back end (license plate area is bondo'd in purposefully diagonal and taillights stick out roadster style). front end was no better, but i was lucky to get the guy i was with to take this pic (sorry for the cell phone quality on a misty day). :eek:

Attachments

• rice car.jpg
    rice car.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 288
Back