Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would be on ripping these ricers more but that would make me a hypocrite considering I have the most riced out car around...In my defense I bought it that way. Anyways the reason I'm here. I was out getting chinese a few hours ago and ran across a geo metro with a big ass park bench wing, autozone spinner hubcaps and a spray bomb paint job I thought it was pretty damn funny myself.

There is a super old lime green explorer driving around here with like an M3 front bumper and some walmart spinners.

I bet he gets all the ladies.

I saw some clones of some ICW rims in hubcap version yesterday....its only a matter of time before they hit up enkei and motegi

prototypical Idahoan. lots of nothing up there so the militants go there to start there commune, and by militants I mean white supremacists. If it wasn't for potatoes that state would be worthless.

i'd just like to point out that idaho's state quarter has not a potato, but a bird. i'd rather see a potato! :mad:

Haha, born and raised in Cincinnati, moved here about 3 years ago. I do love Pittsburgh though, beautiful city, especially at night. The pictures though, is actually the Wendys in Lower Burrell PA, and the Sheetz in Butler PA.

For the most part though, you're right about PA, except you forgot the hills.

I got the Sheetz part right though. I love Sheetz. We don't have those in NH. I pretty much hate everything about the Ohio valley and surrounding areas but Sheetz is great! And as for Butler...I went there about a year ago to a metal show at the Meridian Veterans club. I was like, wtf, vets club? It sucked and the headlining band didn't even show up. Then I was leaving to get back on the highway and there is this sharp ramp like turn coming out of Butler with no turn signs or lights or guardrail, it just turns. I was just cruising and all of a sudden the road disappeared and I was flying across this gravel area towards the woods. Oh man, great night.

honestly, all of this talk of exhaust tip makes me go into nausea

just get a freaking CAI with some form of boost ala SC or Turbo and that blows the pants of any stupid exhaust noise "system" for pure sound.

anyways today i was driving through asia town when this green 2 door civic pulled up next to me and damn was it bad, freakign drag racing spoiler, huge ass rims, autozone fartcanon, and of course stickers (LOTS OF THEM, from his "sponsors")

keep in mind i was in my WRX and absolutely murdered him, but honestly why do people do that to their cars, the same money coudlve been put into high qual, and good mods

just get a freaking CAI with some form of boost ala SC or Turbo and that blows the pants of any stupid exhaust noise "system" for pure sound.

anyways today i was driving through asia town when this green 2 door civic pulled up next to me and damn was it bad, freakign drag racing spoiler, huge ass rims, autozone fartcanon, and of course stickers (LOTS OF THEM, from his "sponsors")

keep in mind i was in my WRX and absolutely murdered him, but honestly why do people do that to their cars, the same money coudlve been put into high qual, and good mods

Do you have an accent??? J/c cuz, you can't really go "into" nausea. Just a heads up. :)

more rice!!!! :p

this one is a friend of mine, deffinatly has no NOS! [old]
rice%20(1).jpg

tag! your it.
rice%20(2).JPG

chi hin '06
rice%20(3).jpg

rice%20(4).jpg

merrillville rice
rice%20(5).JPG

rice%20(6).JPG

random rice from my city (automatic)
rice%20(7).jpg

rice%20(8).jpg

rice%20(9).jpg

Last edited:
Is that your truck, or did you get the guy with his own paint?

lol it's my friend's truck. she doesnt care about it at all. they were spray painting the whole truck white earlier in the day. i did that in the taco bell parking lot haha

I got the Sheetz part right though. I love Sheetz. We don't have those in NH. I pretty much hate everything about the Ohio valley and surrounding areas but Sheetz is great! And as for Butler...I went there about a year ago to a metal show at the Meridian Veterans club. I was like, wtf, vets club? It sucked and the headlining band didn't even show up. Then I was leaving to get back on the highway and there is this sharp ramp like turn coming out of Butler with no turn signs or lights or guardrail, it just turns. I was just cruising and all of a sudden the road disappeared and I was flying across this gravel area towards the woods. Oh man, great night.

Haha, typical PA for you. I have to count the stopsigns at intersections, when I lived there was signs at each intersection that said like "4-way stop" or whathaveyou, and growing up there then coming here, well, after 5 years there's still stuff I'm getting used to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. Doesn't any form of FI delete the option of a CAI? I guess if you didn't run an intercooler you could fab up something custom, but, why?

Sorry, that sounds like total shit.

I think so too..but unfortunately my cat's going out and the ebay test pipe is only $30 shipped there's no way I'd shell out more than that for a magnaflow or other high flow resonated catalytic converter. I'm glad the ebay N1 comes with a silencer insert.

The test pipe is fine. I have an ebay test pipe. The rest of the exhaust though...eeek. I love that there is a trailer in the background too. It just seems to fit so well. Perhaps you could drive up to OH and I could build yo uone for small fee. It would sound great!

I just talked to a couple Mexicans and they said that they don't like you!:eek:

And btw, maybe before you "p4wn" me next time, you might want to put all of what I said up there. i said I didn't like most and for good reason. I also said I didn't like a lot of white people, and I am one.

Back