LOLOLOL IF THIS DONT BEAT ALL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
i got a profile on match.com

"winked" at a few cute girls in my area last nigt, was checking out which one to email back....

and was checking my "winks" section again, when i noticed that some faggot had "winked" at me lololololol

<<EDIT>>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 5 chicks who "winked" back at me on there. I got NO other way of remembering who they are without their pictures in my "wink" section. I was in the process (or so i thought) of "deleting" the faggots "wink" from my "wink" section. I accidentally clicked on "delete all" and now I LOST EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHICK who "winked" at me !!!!!

IM GOING TO FIND THAT SONOFABITCH AND PUT A BULLET IN HIS FUCKING HEAD.

fucking faggots.

FUCK

and to save you wanna-be tonyd comedians out there, Ill start the first joke:

"Are you sure you didnt wink at him last night"

ha motherfucking ha.

come with some original shit bitches :p

fuck. anyone know how to get back what you deleted on there?
shit.

:lmao: :lmao: Wow.....

Maybe its what you're looking for, you just know it yet? It's probably a sign man.

I installed a spy cam in Tony's house, and this is a still of him at this very moment:

crybaby.jpg

jeez tony. enough with me talking to you about girls on IM...

lol besides, you wink at me all the time, and you KNOW you can't get anywhere with me. hahaha

:lmao:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 23 2004, 03:58 PM
jeez tony. enough with me talking to you about girls on IM...

lol besides, you wink at me all the time, and you KNOW you can't get anywhere with me. hahaha

:lmao:

nah dude, these chicks were fucking hot.

this beats going to a bar 10-fold.

takes less time, costs less and you can screen out the weirdo psycho bitches in half a second.

man, i'm telling you... they can be even less superficial over the internet... or so it may seem... you'll believe they're one thing, and they aren't. ALL (ok, not ALL) girls... no matter what.... play themselves up for something in one way or another... most of the ones on the internet do it as much as possible.

either way... you know i'm always down to talk about chicks with you. *rowr*

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 23 2004, 04:13 PM
man, i'm telling you... they can be even less superficial over the internet... or so it may seem... you'll believe they're one thing, and they aren't. ALL (ok, not ALL) girls... no matter what.... play themselves up for something in one way or another... most of the ones on the internet do it as much as possible.

either way... you know i'm always down to talk about chicks with you. *rowr*

who cares, im not looking for a wife.

im just looking to add to my list of chicks i like to hook up with.

on a friendly level....not JUST fuckbuddies....but friends who fuck :D

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 23 2004, 04:22 PM
Settle down dude. Just do what I do, pass homosexuals off like you would any extremely ugly girl.

its not that, i just found it funny. what got me all riled up was that in the process of deleting his little "wink" i fucked up and deleted all the other chicks in my book on there.....

thats what got me.

so i blamed my fuckup on him.

thats all.

just me passing the buck.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 23 2004, 04:57 PM
Poor Tony lost 5 winks..... :violin:

LOLOLOL

BTW... I'll be in Cali in June, but safely in the SF Bay area. :p

lol.

aww cmon down to so cali. me and my friends got vip status at a few bars down in Newport Beach :D

make you feel like a star :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 06:03 PM
lol.

aww cmon down to so cali. me and my friends got vip status at a few bars down in Newport Beach :D

make you feel like a star :p

Thanks, I dunno Tony, I wouldn't want to interupt your hunting expeditions... ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 23 2004, 05:12 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 23 2004, 06:03 PM
lol.

aww cmon down to so cali.  me and my friends got vip status at a few bars down in Newport Beach  :D

make you feel like a star  :p

Thanks, I dunno Tony, I wouldn't want to interupt your hunting expeditions... ;)

i usually dont bring sand to the beach....

but in your case ill make an exception. :p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 23 2004, 06:58 PM
well, sounds like she's closer to me. hahahah

tony: 0
misti: 1

hahahahahahaha

Kudos to Misti !!!!

You're a real team player babe !!!

You can keep her company as you BOTH drive down to meet up with me :p

You are all outta control. :tisk:

TonyD, did you check to see if there is a Trash folder or anything where deleted e-mails go?

Man online ---> ;) :hitit: :moon: :thumbsup: :gayflag: :drool: :wub:

TonyD ----> :huh: :wtf: :wall: :puke: :cockblocked: :ghey: :hide:

Back