MA - car meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celia@Nov 17 2004, 05:53 PM
Maybe we can all meet up on a Friday night, around 8pm or something.. Go to a restaurant like the pub, have a beer, share some laughs.
[post=418398]Quoted post[/post]​

Is a Friday night good for Rob? Pick a place around Worcester and Matt and I are down for that. Maybe we can get Chris and Brie to go too... plus anyone else that wants to join us. :)

Meet some cool H-T peeps last night. It was just five of us hanging out and talking cars for four hours. Matt gave some of them rides in his car. lol. One guy is going to go turbo with his teg and Matt's going to tune it for him.

It looks like the H-T meet is now going to be held on Sunday the 5th at Kelly's in Framingham. We might go eat at the Japanese buffet place down the way afterwards.

http://www.minado.com/menu.htm

Is a Friday night good for Rob? Pick a place around Worcester and Matt and I are down for that. Maybe we can get Chris and Brie to go too... plus anyone else that wants to join us. :)

Yes hun, any night after 7 is good.. i worked 10-7 everyday.. I said around 8 just incase we had to be out near Boston, Lemme know if you & Matt are interested in meeting up B) we can get something going..

Anyone else?

i can try but i gotta work till 10, during the week its a no-go for sabrina due to work and school.

yea im def down for a local meet, im from the worster area and anything around that would be great..

Originally posted by Celia+Nov 17 2004, 06:53 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Nov 17 2004, 12:25 PM
Some of us in that H-T thread are thinking about getting together tonight (Wed 11/17)at the IHOP by the Acura dealership at 8pm.  Check that thread for updates.
[post=418213]Quoted post[/post]​

Man I would love to meet up with everyone, only problem is my only day off for the next 6-7 weeks is Monday. :barf:

Maybe we can all meet up on a Friday night, around 8pm or something.. Go to a restaurant like the pub, have a beer, share some laughs.
[post=418398]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds good to me :)

Sunday evening November 28th is when we are taking Chris (TurboMirage) out for his birthday. We're going to hit up the bars on Shrewsbury St. in Worcester. So far, it's me, nfn15037 and his buddy Jody taking him out. B)

So, Saturday Dec 4, at 1 pm......Framingham.....thats the new update....ill be taking my SAT that morning, but Ill be there! Watch for teh orange coupe

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 29 2004, 04:46 PM
ill be at claytons, sorry.
[post=423707]Quoted post[/post]​

No Colt at the Boston meet? You'll be missed. lol. Anyway, of course Matt and I will be at Kelly's in the afternoon. I think we'll be arriving in the angry white coupay. And I'm hoping for Japanese buffet later on for dinner.

It's difficult to say... there are several threads going on a couple message boards. Maybe 25 people? It's turning into a swap meet on the Honda-Tech board. But it's not about a big turnout, it's more about meeting new people and some of us are going to be talking about tuning ECU's and upgrading our suspensions. *shrug*

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 1 2004, 12:23 PM
It's difficult to say... there are several threads going on a couple message boards. Maybe 25 people? It's turning into a swap meet on the Honda-Tech board. But it's not about a big turnout, it's more about meeting new people and some of us are going to be talking about tuning ECU's and upgrading our suspensions. *shrug*
[post=424522]Quoted post[/post]​

sweet count me in

BUMMER!!!!! I hate working Saturdays sometimes, :(... At Kellys get a SMALL frie, because their servings are outrageous!!!!!!! Have fun you guys.

Originally posted by Celia@Dec 2 2004, 10:42 AM
BUMMER!!!!! I hate working Saturdays sometimes, :(... At Kellys get a SMALL frie, because their servings are outrageous!!!!!!! Have fun you guys.
[post=425053]Quoted post[/post]​

Please keep checking with the H-T thread for updates. Just go to the last pages. It could be a Sunday thing if the weather is bad tomorrow (Friday) and the roads still messy (salty slush) on Saturday.

Back