MA - car meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celia@Dec 2 2004, 03:42 PM
BUMMER!!!!! I hate working Saturdays sometimes, :(... At Kellys get a SMALL frie, because their servings are outrageous!!!!!!! Have fun you guys.
[post=425053]Quoted post[/post]​

sunday the 5th? its been the 4th...someone offered the 5th as a suggestion but still the fourth

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 2 2004, 10:55 PM
sunday the 5th? its been the 4th...someone offered the 5th as a suggestion but still the fourth
[post=425491]Quoted post[/post]​

Edited. Sorry for the confusion. I'm just going to look at that H-T thread on Saturday morning. lol.

although I only came to the meet for a half hour with the team....it was a decent meet ....alot better than I had expected....posting up pictures soon of the meet....glad everyone from NE came through hopefully we can do this more often :)

for those that couldnt come... the turnout was about 30-40 cars....good turnout good crowd...everyone was cool....nice cars....didnt see anything ricey...lol...so we came through with quite a few our projects for 05 season.. keep a lookout for team hypnotech

Back