Make some quick money- help me out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I've been too busy to ever get anywhere with this site, HondaDir.com, so I need your help.

I will pay you $1 via paypal for every 10 links with FULL descriptions you submit to http://www.hondadir.com
When you submit a link, it will ask for your name and email, so i can keep track of who does what. Please make sure it's valid, or I won't know who to pay.

RULES
- Full UNBIASED description required. State what it is/does, not what you feel about it. If you can get the phone number and or address on there, even better.
- NO DUPES. Search first before you add a site. They will be deleted and you will not be given credit for it, so don't waste either of our times :)
- Paid in 10's only. Enter 9? you don't get paid. Minimum 10. next pay is at 20. so 19 links = you get paid for 10.

Enter anything Honda Related. Parts stores, shops, local dealerships, motorcycle stuff, anything relating to Honda.

get crackin'
http://www.hondadir.com

oh yeah, this doesn't go on forever.... this promotion is over in 24 hours.

alright, no one seems to be doing this.....

double price.

$1 for 5. same rules apply, must make it to 10 to get $2, 9 would still be $1.

help me out

you have till tomorrow afternoon. i'm not paying out till it's over, so feel free to add more and more.

A couple you added were Dupes, and i'm not adding the German site... lol

and PLEASE USE PROPER PUNCUATION. Editing Sucks.

... you sure are a shrewd bag of dicks.

You're ready for management.

i dug up a bunch of links and added them, most of the descriptions i copied off the websites themselves.

i duped one of my own, L'orange auto. use the second submission, i added the addy and telephone #

Alright, i'm extending this one more day. Picked up a bunch of sites today, and would like to see more added, so go at it :)

the more the merrier. Only takes a couple seconds to do and can earn ya some nice easy cash.

For the recod, I've made $.03 off this site so far. yes, 3 cents.

Thanks. Im tweakin it here and there :p

ok, payouts end at midnight Eastern time tonight.

I will rally up a total and post it here to confirm that your paypal address matches before sending any money.

ok, Thanks to all who helped out. This is now over.

I will tally up the posts later today and set up the payouts.

i haven't forgotten about all of you... just been stupid busy getting the swap back together after the hellish move.

i'll get you all paid out this weekend i promise :)

Back