manifold i made for civic sohc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now you can get a t25 style flanged turbo and eliminate the problem

Quoted post[/post]]
now you can get a t25 style flanged turbo and eliminate the problem
huh? But you sent me a 14b didn't you? lol...he said he has a GREAT used 14b to sell me with NO shaft play for $150 shipped if I want it......good deal?

The Airresearch you were bidding on is technically a 42/48 T3, I've had one of those and it's defenitly t3 flanged.

14b's and t25's use the same flange.

Hotrex's manifolds look decent. I would take advantage of the external WG flange.

If anything, I would opt to send it back and have the t3 flange put on. It's much more versatile. The medium power applications use t3's.

Quoted post[/post]]
The Airresearch you were bidding on is technically a 42/48 T3, I've had one of those and it's defenitly t3 flanged.

14b's and t25's use the same flange.

Hotrex's manifolds look decent. I would take advantage of the external WG flange.

If anything, I would opt to send it back and have the t3 flange put on. It's much more versatile. The medium power applications use t3's.
its taken me so long to even get this one! its been like a week and its still not here!!! I might end up doing that though...its easier to just use a t3 becuase I can upgrade for cheaper...even though I could just get lik ea 16g or a 18g and me fine...

expect it any day, it went ups ground. i will ship the t3 manifold to you priority if you send it back.

If I do decide to ship it back it will be free becuase my dad gets free UPS shipping at his work. I still might have a lead on a ZERO shaft play 14b turbo...dunno but all I know is that manifold is taking forever :p

youre right, UPS is going slow this week. I dont know what the deal is. my fedex stuff has all arrived on time though.

Quoted post[/post]]
fucking pos ebay snipers faggot whores. I had to go to work and lost the damn bid...it was up to $76. My max bid was 50..GRRRRRRR

you're lucky. that thing isn't worth 76 bucks.... lol

theres a couple a for sale in the classifieds for cheaper

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
fucking pos ebay snipers faggot whores. I had to go to work and lost the damn bid...it was up to $76. My max bid was 50..GRRRRRRR

you're lucky. that thing isn't worth 76 bucks.... lol

theres a couple a for sale in the classifieds for cheaper
ok well I got the manifold FINALLY. UPS was nice and put it in a bag becuase it was raining. Whats with the funky hole for my External WG flange? Its like you just did a little bit and didn't make the WHOLE hole go through. I dunno though, the flu sucks!!!! I threw up all day and I still havn't had anything to eat!

Back