Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i haven't had much time to play during tax season
as i get older i get tired earlier, lol.

5 minutes after my head hits the pillow i'm out usually

Probably created the perks and pro features. who knows. All I know is I've played fourzerotwo before and he's damn good.

I've been hitting up the new jump off in community playlists
FFA gun game, one in chamber, and something else
18 gun game, and 3x6 gun game which repeats 6 guns 3 times...

not logging much time these days, but its always good for a 30min-1 hour relax before bed

hmm.. gun game like in Blops.. might have to check it out.. been playing forza a lot lately and not MW3 so much anymore

I don't think I've played mw3 in two months or better. When did the new maps come out for elite members? That's about the last I remember.

I've slowed down since my brother have me a desktop that can handle minecraft.

lol I bet. Man, I keep going to play it but I get sucked into making cars on forza and then I just dont feel like playing anymore. That and I've been buying more real guns lately I wanna fuck with. I think Im gonna try to get on here in a bit... Or I might just end up painting my new rifle ATACS style instead. :hmm:

So I downloaded the map pack a couple weeks ago. This Friday I we finished off the achievements for the new maps in special ops. Saving ALL the hostages in "Negotiator", even on easy with two people, was such a pain in the ass. But, we figured out the proper strategy.

Back