Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Awesome, I haven't played Modern Warfare anything in months.

He probably just sucks at sniping. No one enjoys just getting killed all match.

LOL that's what I was thinking too. Usually when people hate snipers in CoD it's because they suck at it...

I run and gun with snipers & still use them for what they are meant for... killing! lol

Anyone play the new special ops? I love driving that tank and firing a shell into the choppers.

Has anyone gone past Prestige 10? If so, anything new unlock? Titles, emblems? Don't see the point in going past 10 if there isn't anything else to unlock...

Apparently there is another mappack downloadable for Elite members, anyone know when that will be available to everyone else?

Yes. new titles and emblems. Also, just do it.

Haha, coming from the guy who wasn't going to Prestige at all. But anyway, where do the new titles and emblems go? I mean, in the list of titles they have room for the ten prestige titles. Do they get tacked on to the end or something?

Haha, coming from the guy who wasn't going to Prestige at all. But anyway, where do the new titles and emblems go? I mean, in the list of titles they have room for the ten prestige titles. Do they get tacked on to the end or something?

I'm not sure where they are, it's been a while since I looked. I'm getting toward the end of Prestige 14 now.

Also, word is that Black Ops 2 will be the last CoD game to run on current consoles, and that Infinity Ward is developing a "next gen" Call of Duty title.

How pissed would everyone be if it still runs on Unreal 3?

Back