Motherf*uckers Broke Into My Car Last Night!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
F*uckers broke into my car and stole my radio! hacked my shit up...they just ripped apart everything! radio was all they got but i have a brand new obd-1 b16 distributor and 2 pr3 ecu's sitting in the front seat and they left them there!!! supid asses...the distributor itself was worth more than my pioneer deck...anyone who lives in so cal...i live in lancaster/palmdale...look out for someone trying to slang a pioneer deck...don't know how to explain the way the deck looks but it's about a year and a half old...got it from curcuit city...don't know the model # but it's a "super tuner 2" don't know if that helps...I hate F*cking thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear it mang. Join the club of people who get picked on by cowardly thieves. Maybe you'll get lucky like pills did and get the fuckers that did it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 25 2003, 12:34 PM
Sorry to hear it mang. Join the club of people who get picked on by cowardly thieves. Maybe you'll get lucky like pills did and get the fuckers that did it.

yeah hopefully they catch him...they don't want me to catch them trust me...i'll go straight psycho :angry: pills caught them himself or the cops found them? anyone who's gotten their shit stolen knows how i feel!!! i called the cops at 7:30am..now it's almost 10...still ain't here...damn!!!

yea dude that sucks. My car has been broken in a total of 5 times!!! It's like I'm livin in frickin babylon here. The most rescent was two weeks ago when the bastards busted my passengers side window out. Lucking we ran out fast enough so they didnt take my stereo, they only ripped it out and dropped it. Damnit I hate people like that.

Sorry to hear about that man, I know what you are going through. I have had my baby broken into twice now. One of those times I lost my Sony deck. Now I have a detachable faceplate so I take it with me everywhere I go.

Peace*

if your in high theft area always buy stereo's with detachable faces. whenever I'm at the mall and shit I take mine off, usually they know if there is no faceplate it's no good

Didn't stop some fucking from stealing my nice polished valve stem caps :angry: I'm just glad that it's not something expensive, my whole stereo is worth about 1,600. Fuck paying my deductable for some asshole. I'll find him and put a fucking hole in his chest.

If I ever caught someone jacking my shit they better have a big weapon, or at least one bigger than mine.

why do people invest so much in their cars and dont invest in a 200-300 dollar alarm? thats the first fuckin thing i got for my car.

that's what i'm gonna get. an alarm won't necessarily STOP people from breaking into your car (if they're dumb enough to do it still), but it definitely gives you an edge to get out there and get your shit before they take off with it. my friend got jacked, and he had a MD deck and lotsa other things that they jacked. lost over $2000 worth.

I've got an alarm but it's ineffective if they bust out your window. The 5th time my car got broken into I heard the alarm and ran out. Thats why the thief dropped my stereo in the car. It saved my stereo buy not my window and CD's. Alarms only warn you, they dont prevent break-ins like in my case, 5 TIMES!!!

I've had my car broken into at least 6 times. The alarm doesn't do anything. The last guy took a huge magnet to the back window and it disarmed the alarm some how. That's what the cop told me. Also, when you take your face from your deck, they will still steal it. Its only a $30 replacement from the factory or a local stereo shop to get a new face.

One thing you can do to retaliate, IF the cops ever catch the theif, and I mean IF, when you get the police report, you have access to they're address and phone number, PAYBACKS A BITCH !!!

see the thing is...my car doesn't have shit on it...except the b16 and the radio itself...i don't have a system so i didn't see why i should get an alarm just yet...now that this happened tho...my cams will wait...the alarm comes now...also the "ONE" time i say "fuck it...i'll just leave my faceplate in the glove compartment" this shit happens...and yeah...payback is a real bitch!!!!!

they dont use the magnet through your window they put a huge magnet over where they suspect your siren to be, and it disables the siren, not the alarm. also if you have a cheap alarm somebody can take a taser gun or hook up a car battery to your chassis and blow the fuses in the alarm, which is why you dont get a cheap one and get one with a dual stage shock sensor. i have a viper 300esp on my car right now, and am getting ready to ditch it for my old viper 550esp, remote start and 6 relays 0wnz j00! also, get an alarm with starter disable if possible...

The truck is getting an alarm this weekend. Still haven't picked which one i'm going to get, but it will be "fully loaded" y0. Im going to get Autoloc Powerloc installed. I know they can still steal it if they want it, good luck. I have full coverage that covers EVERYTHING.

Now if only the motor would come back for the civic, i could give it to its new owners!

What does everyone in here think the best alarm is?...cuz i sure as hell don't know...i'm looking to get a keyless entry one that also has that paging system that lets you know when it's gong off...and i just found out that the window he broke to get into my car has like a rubber frame that goes around it and it only comes with the window and it's a dealership part...Honda is about to rape me!!! i'ma find that sh*t at tghe junk yard i hope

Back