MTV is pHuKKing GAAy..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

well I got off of work early and now am posting online on HS, so I put on the TV and started watching some mtv (first time in like a year or so) and noticed this damn stupid ass show "ROOM RADIERS" where this guy picks one girl from three based on their room,,,how fucking stupid.

any input...lol ??? :p

HOLY SHIT, WRONG FORUM,,,

please move mods...what an idiot i am -- I was posting a response in the vendor booth,,

:nothing to see here just keep on moving..:

LOL, that show just ended, first time i watched it and it is ASS, It's just plain stupid. Really that show sucks.

Heck there's this reality-type show on HGTV about CLEANING YOUR FREAKING HOUSE. :bash:

MTV is pure crap what ever happened to playing music videos... all it is now, are crappy "reality" shows, who gives a phuck about some people who are being paid to live in a house in France. I could care less what is in a chicks room, all I really want to know is how to get between her sheets, or how to get her inbetween my sheets. Fuck rich girls, literally...
Ah, it is all crap I really want to give up TV, but I am addicted to cartoon network, and discovery channel...

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Nov 6 2003, 04:18 PM
Ah, it is all crap I really want to give up TV, but I am addicted to cartoon network, and discovery channel...

Speaking of Discovery channel, what the heck happened to TLC lately? Dosen't that stand for The Learning Channel? It should be renamed to The A-Baby-Story-A-Wedding-Story-A-Dating-Story-While-You-Were-Out-Freaking-Stupid-Shows-24-Hours-A-Day Channel.

MTV= The shit!!!

10 years ago...

Now it just sucks, like every channel on Tv.

I wanna raid some girls rooms and go through their panties... I thought the show was lame but it's a new way to find out who the real perverts are. :roll:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Nov 6 2003, 05:20 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Nov 6 2003, 04:18 PM

Speaking of Discovery channel, what the heck happened to TLC lately? Dosen't that stand for The Learning Channel? It should be renamed to The A-Baby-Story-A-Wedding-Story-A-Dating-Story-While-You-Were-Out-Freaking-Stupid-Shows-24-Hours-A-Day Channel.

Jessie james is a bad ass

check out the jesse james wheels
liquid forged :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

MTV plays video's in the morning that is about it, they play shit too. Too much pop, and all the same video's, that is the only that is on when I wake up. Anyway, Punk'd, Wild Boyz, Viva La Bam and One Bad Trip, "The Sunday Stew" are good shows, but that is all. Monster Garage/House are bad ass shows. Trading Spaces on TLC is a good show, I like it. I don't wait to see it next week, but if I a channel surfing and that is on I will watch. It actually teaches you to make a nice room on a limited budget, you actually learn.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 6 2003, 05:49 PM
Trading Spaces on TLC is a good show, I like it. I don't wait to see it next week, but if I a channel surfing and that is on I will watch. It actually teaches you to make a nice room on a limited budget, you actually learn.

:ghey:

i would rather watch a show about the history of eggs than trading spaces

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 6 2003, 04:51 PM
:ghey:

i would rather watch a show about the history of eggs than trading spaces

Hah :)

That's my Moms favorite show in the world now, if it's on and she's around there's NO WAY anyone will be watching anything else. :)

:doh: trading spaces is so stupid... my ex was addicted...

they should change the name of the "sunday stew" to "jackass featuring ashton kucher".

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Nov 6 2003, 07:37 PM-->
saturn_boy96
@Nov 6 2003, 07:35 PM

ashton kucher".

cant STAND that little faggot....

i would just like to punch him in the face once. acts like a complete fucktard

:withstupid: all the Punk'd shows are lame. the first few were good but then they started to get hella lame. i liked the one where they smashed up that truck that looked like Fez's...LOL that was hillarious.

i only watch MTV in the morning before and after running/working out and sunday nights, they used to have the all things rock show and i watched that but that is usually late at night. but mtv otherwise sucks now. i think that is why they have MTV2 now i dunno. there is also something called College TV which plays music videos all day with some news and stuff in it.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Nov 6 2003, 04:37 PM-->
saturn_boy96
@Nov 6 2003, 07:35 PM

ashton kucher".

cant STAND that little faggot....

i would just like to punch him in the face once. acts like a complete fucktard

tony... i know where he lives lol and i know where he parks his silver ferarri on the MTV lot in LA...

let me know, i can talk to my cousin and he'll get us parking permits for the lot hahaha

we'll go for a quick spin hahaha

:p

Show is alright! <_< Seen it a couple times. Only kept it on b/c the girls were hot!! Wanted to see what was in their rooms!! Surpising!! ;)

What was with that one chick who had grass in her frezzer?

Back