My 1986 Honda Accord H/B LS/Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Legend_master

Hey all I just wanted to show off my ride here.

Videos
http://media.putfile.com/Lsvtec-1986-accord-
http://media.putfile.com/1986-Accord-LSvtec

1991 B18a bottom end
Stock pistons bored .20 over
ARP head and rod bolts
Fully balanced/shot-peened and all parts were coated
New GSR/R Fuel pump and water pump
Lightened flywheel
GSR head Milled just a little
Cosmetic thin head gasket
STR Cam gears
AEBS intake manifold with stock GSR TB
Ebay Megan racing header modified with a 2.5 Collector
Full exhaust all the way back to a gt v6 Eclipse Muffler.
Suspension
Modified 1990 Civic Tokico Illuminas
2.5" Suspension Technique front drop springs
2.5" dropzone rear springs with kyb's
Drilled and slotted EBC rotors all around (Accord SE-i Rear disc swap), EBC green stuff pads in the front, hawk pads in the back.
Prothane polyurethane bushings all around.

Slimfan3.jpg

b9619cf4.jpg

cbb06a63.jpg

847d8028.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

26a1ecc3.jpg

just a smidge on the sleeper side...if that thing was turboed, i would DIE.

Really........

Quoted post[/post]]
just a smidge on the sleeper side...if that thing was turboed, i would DIE.

Really........

LOL, nah everybody expects it (OK sarcasm ends). I plan on turboing it, but nothing to extravagant. I really want to build a b20 vtec or 2.0L GSR and drop it in there. It's just funny to see peoples faces when I take off :blink:

what are you makin? 125 to the wheels?

definitely gotta fix that bro...sleepers gotta be KICK ass.

Saw this dude at one of our street races in Mesquite. Rolls up in a AE86, full roll cage and a helmet. were all just like "WTF IS UP WITH THIS GUY" (some how none of us noticed the M/T symbol on his rear wheels). This dude is running a T77 Turbo SBC Chevy 400.....in an AE86. he wouldnt pop the hood until someone raced him. Put it this way, he took down a mustang i KNOW to have 750WHP...by 2 cars. Made 500 bucks and set my bar for sleepers.

Since this was on the street, the start wasnt anything to write home about (750hp and 800+HP will make ya car flip if you hit it too hard)

Quoted post[/post]]
what are you makin? 125 to the wheels?

definitely gotta fix that bro...sleepers gotta be KICK ass.

Saw this dude at one of our street races in Mesquite. Rolls up in a AE86, full roll cage and a helmet. were all just like "WTF IS UP WITH THIS GUY" (some how none of us noticed the M/T symbol on his rear wheels). This dude is running a T77 Turbo SBC Chevy 400.....in an AE86. he wouldnt pop the hood until someone raced him. Put it this way, he took down a mustang i KNOW to have 750WHP...by 2 cars. Made 500 bucks and set my bar for sleepers.

Since this was on the street, the start wasnt anything to write home about (750hp and 800+HP will make ya car flip if you hit it too hard)

probably about 160-170 to the wheels, but I have yet to get it tuned so I don't know. As for the Ae86 :eek: , I bet people were Shitting a brick when he took off. That car must have been sick

its a corolla...would you have thought it would have stood a chance against a 5.0 that eats LARGE children

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
its a corolla...would you have thought it would have stood a chance against a 5.0 that eats LARGE children

yes

I still believe one of the best "sleepers" I've seen was that SC300 that ran a 9.5

The car looked bone stock.

Did you ever see the video of the sc300 beating a hayabusa on the highway. I was freaked out by that

it just clicked what car yall are talking about...the 2JZ SC300...yeah that was SICK!!!

a sleeper can have a roll cage...it has to be safe no matter what...its all about the presentation...if you have tints you cant see it...so its a sleeper

I love that car. The Accord, that is. To me, this represents the best of the best. A great motor (Not the TypeR, but it's also not an R car), the pop-up lights - good interior, hatchback and 2 doors. With the proper suspension upgrades this car could beat, just being a great car, anything of 2000+ vintage.

Good show.

Quoted post[/post]]
I love that car. The Accord, that is. To me, this represents the best of the best. A great motor (Not the TypeR, but it's also not an R car), the pop-up lights - good interior, hatchback and 2 doors. With the proper suspension upgrades this car could beat, just being a great car, anything of 2000+ vintage.

Good show.

Thanks, I would have to agree with you on that one :wink: . I modified 88-89 civic illuminas to work on the front, and I still haven't figured anything out for the rear. I might just dish out the cash for re valved bilsteins :cry:

DSCF0001.jpg

Back in the day that is the car that got me into hondas. I wanted one so bad but I had to settle for a shitty CRX.

Anyways, your accord is the shit.

I'd hit it :ph34r:

sweet car... i like how you don't wash it, to keep it more sleepery, j/k

seriously tho, :thumbsup:

Back