my 89 sedan sleeper build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats not a cai its an intake. cai go down into the bumper. just sayin. and do you have pics of ur rex?

ok first off im going to put my sir1 b16 swap into it and yes its the jdm version with lsd i should be close to 200whp i got manymore plans here are some pics of my b16 that will go in
l_8f43c3510bbe442f89f97b63cd88286f.jpg
l_8477aa397ca544b0b5b56ba2468d829c.jpg
and yes it is a cold air with the lower part taken off at the moment otherwise it doesnt fit cuz its made for a muplti point set up like my b16 not that bullshit week ass d15b2 that i had to change the head gasket on. also i wont put my b16 in until i pass emissions then the b16 will be going in and once i get back to work im going to also add traction bar and a better header lol

the list of mods on the b16 are as follows----- hasport mounts----act prolight flywheel----act street clutch stage 1-----dc sports 4-1 header (for now anyway)-------web stage 1 cams(for now)----------edelbrock victor x intake manifold--------edelbrock 65mm throttle body------aem cold air intake------and i had msd but i sold it when i was drunk lol

hurry up and get it smogged! I wanna see it with the B16 in it. Your not sticking with a stock exhaust are you?

until i get my pay check and can do an exhaust yes i am only cuz like ive said numerous times throughout this thread i have no income until i get the ok to return to work but im gonna go 2 1/4" piping and im going to use a cherry bomb glass pack 12" under car and a flowmaster super 40 muffler in the stock place so it looks stock and has only a very small amount of sound.........and im also waiting on money to get it smogged and i gotta do a few more things before i can pass safety or smog

after i get back to work im going to build budget higher compression ls vtec with b16 pistons stock rods (possibly eagle rods) and a micropolished crank with a p&p head with stage 2 skunk2 cams, brian crower valvesprings and tit retainers, stainless valves, and a few other things like a hytech header lol

after i get back to work im going to build budget higher compression ls vtec with b16 pistons stock rods (possibly eagle rods) and a micropolished crank with a p&p head with stage 2 skunk2 cams, brian crower valvesprings and tit retainers, stainless valves, and a few other things like a hytech header lol

"tit retainers" FTW!...or...FTL?!?

well today i installed my air fuel ratio guage i have yet to wire it in but i have installed the pod i think im going to paint the pod gray to match the interior but i have installed it yay
l_5ca457ab202841df995f3fb4429b85d3.jpg

There goes your "sleeper at rest" status. Now your treading dangerously close to "Ricer" status.

Yeah, I would have put the guage out of the pod and into the dash somewhere, where you can't see it from outside the vehicle. Everyone does those pods, I hate seeing them lol. Your car though brutha man, do as you please.

that is a very good point thanks for making me realize this

these are the tires im looking at right now they are drag radials and will be on the front of the car only lol since it is a front wheel drive
nithv4.ang.jpg
Nitto NT 555R Drag Radial 205/55R-14 85 B

I've got the regular triple nickels on my Camaro and I f'n love them. Even in non drag radial form a stick literal second or two of spinning them and they're very sticky. They'd pick up every pebble on the street. You won't be disappointed.

thats good to know man thanksim pissed they dont make the neo gen in 13" or 15" i want some bad after seeing my friends nissan sentra se-r perform with them at the autox event on friday

Back