my 89 sedan sleeper build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im a huge fan of the ef chassis and for someone to put that much time, money, and effort into one i give u props. i also give u prps on the transplant u chose to do. very nice.

fyi, air fuel gauge is pretty ricer. it doesn't really do anything. if you get a full tune, you wont need the gauge. it's pretty much just for show.

ok here is the mod list on my b16--- edelbrock victor x intake mani, edelbrock 65mm throttle body, web stage 1 cams, hasport mounts, along with an adgustable fpr. not many power adders but its deffinatly a start--------- its not much but damn guys im not done yet im just getting started with it all my plan once i get back to work at the end of the month is to get an ls block use b16 pistons have my friend at my shop do a p&p and im gona do bc valve springs and titanium retainers with stage 2 cams---------i was tuned in ky where i was living when i started tinkering with hondas but now that im in utah i am no longer tuned and i bought the a/f gauge to keep an eye on my fuel cuz i didnt have the money at the time for a wideband and i am just used to it now i plan on going wide band soon---- ive had fuel issues before i almost lost my motor due to a clogged injector and my fuel maps have never been dead on so my milage moves around alot wheather im beating it or not--------thanks oldschool

I see you put a new cluster in, that's the type from my automatic. Did the first one come stock? I wouldn't understand why they would put the RPM's on an auto, and not a manual?

yeah the first one is the stock cluster. but the one with a tach is from my crx si 5-speed. i dont understand why they would do that either it makes no sense

LOL fail! You're gonna be making this a sleeper, but I remember you saying something about the rear bumper somewhere? are you planning on keeping the entire exterior stock, or giving it a slight facelift? Personally, I like the rear, but the front bumper looks ugly as sin to me... my car looks like it has a huge black mustache :'(

im doing lx exterior stuff to it cuz i like the way it looks better than a base dx so im giving it a slight facelift but yes its going to eventually be a sleeper when i can start building the new motor it will be alot more funive decided that im going to just respray the whole car when i get the bodywork done

i am selling my seats that i bought for this cuz i decided that i want some clean ass 88-91 si seats real bad and am willing to trade plus some cash if anyone is interested in them send me a pm

Back