My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

going tomorrow to look at a nice garage kept 1979 Toyota Corolla 2door deluxe to potentially pick up as a project and just dd the miata

Why don't you just drive a cheap, reliable, non modified econobox for 2-3 years, then scoop up an early current gen SHO with all the money you saved up.

Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas le lecteur A, econobox modifié non fiable pas cher pour les 2-3 ans, puis ramasser un courant très tôt gen SHO avec tout l'argent que vous avez enregistré le haut.

Is that some sort of French you are trying to speak to him? Not sure if he will understand it

Before he owned it my wheels were worth half the value of his car. Now that he owns it they are worth more than his car.
Where is shoob to say its his car and that the girl from the gf thread is shoobs sister

Also just because Miata's in your area are never under $2,500 does not mean that your car is worth $2,500+. It just means that either people in your area are naieve to get that much, or are unrealistic, or they are just not as common there where in some areas every other person may have one. >_>
I need to move to GA. I could probably get $5k for the Integra if that's worth $3k.
OP: You're probably the only one on this board anymore who has less than 10k into any ONE car.
Hmmm, IDK. Maybe if you added up all 10 years I've owned my car.

trading my miata this thursday for this 98 gs integra, 2 owner car, 156k well maintained (customers car) , should make a sweet dd , plan on leaving it bone stock and saving money for a real project car on the side
1229931_10153153429795076_164455907_n.jpg

1233570_10153153429790076_1152118901_n.jpg

We need to get in touch with Sarah Mclachlan for a late night sobfest infomercial. How many more cars must suffer?

I was going to say that house is way too nice to be dickskates

Back