My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i mean do you guys blame me for trading for the integra ? its clean, all i plan on doing to it is coilovers, drop it, and dd the fuck out of it, and the ac works, fuckkyea

im going to keep the car oem from the intake from to the muffler, just get good mpgs (drive 80 miles a day for work ) , have a sporty clean dd and save money , and trading a 91 for a 98 ? with less miles , im pretty sure im moving up in this trade

We're not worried about anything between the intake and the muffler. We know you don't have time or money for upgrades like that. We're afraid for the rest of the car.

OD_GC_Plants_Flowers_Trees_hero_A1.jpg

I can send you a box of stickers from my competitors' shops, if you want to cosmetically fuck up things that you can't otherwise woodscrew gardening accessories to

i mean do you guys blame me for trading for the integra ? its clean, all i plan on doing to it is coilovers, drop it, and dd the fuck out of it, and the ac works, fuckkyea

Coilovers isn't "bone stock". Why not just actually leave it bone stock? Coilovers cost money...money that could go towards a project car.

But wait, nevermind...you're probably talking about Racelands or some $150 E-Gay special coils anyway...

:werd: :withstupid:

and its not like you are going to tune them properly any damn way
you might as well cut the springs

First he's leaving it stock. Then talking about coilovers, then a front lip. What's next? External oil cooler? This car is fucked.

External as In outside of the body as in mounted in front of the bumper cover?

step 1 - buff the paint
hire-angle-grinder-225mm-electric_210005_anglegrinder_1_6.jpg

step 2 - proper suspension
p167711_image_large.jpg

step 3 - get the aerodynamics in order
what-is-plastic-garden-edging-01.jpg

Z

step 4 - get some classy JDM rims and tires on there
IMG_0422.jpg

step 5 - get a few simple horsepower mods on there
stickersdecals4sale.png

(not the parts just the stickers)

when all else fails post pics of an integra owned by someone else and try to get credit for that

Don't put all of us in GA in the same group. I don't have gay stickers, or HD front lips, or external oil coolers on any of my cars.

Don't put all of us in GA in the same group. I don't have gay stickers, or HD front lips, or external oil coolers on any of my cars.
I'll keep it straight from now on. Simply because I've had an absolute blast in Savannah. More than I can say for the rest of the state...

prob last picture of the miata (know you guys are glad for that) im trading for the integra tomorrow before noon, guys driving to my shop to trade me
1175265_10153163546665076_1608207354_n.jpg

Back