My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He can't afford that.

Why would you want to carb the engine, what kind of gains will it give you? Serious ?

I didn't want to ask.

I'm sure turbo wise he could find a used kit or offer a bad ass tattoo on trade. My last tattoo cost me over $4k, I would have given up a $3000 turbo kit for trade if that was an option.

I could piece together a good name brand part turbo kit for well under 1500, 2 carb'd engine is just to do somthing different, pair that with cams and port and polished head and rev to the moon

So you will do the cheapest thing you can by grabbing next to free parts and doing the labor yourself on the porting/polishing.

Because you want to be different. Did your parents teach you that you are special and its a good thing to be different, before hugging you and watching you get on the short bus?

If you are serious about doing this, don't be a little bitch that talks about how much better it is once its done. Dyno it now, do your mods and dyno it again. Lets see some numbers.

lol dynoing it now would be pointless lol sub 100whp , and I would not be port and polishing the head for the most part, shoob will be doing most of it

even side draft carbs look dope
1461-dcoe-carburetors-not-bad-way-go-copyofimg_4940-jpg

Pointless? It's called a baseline numbers run. It's done all the time. No tuning No a/f just hp numbers. Can be had for $50 if you shop around or do it at a car meet/dyno day.

How I delt with heat.

67130_108563009216082_2939807_n.jpg

Taking your bumper off, leaving your hood up and adding hydraulics?

I could piece together a good name brand part turbo kit for well under 1500, 2 carb'd engine is just to do somthing different, pair that with cams and port and polished head and rev to the moon

I'm not sure anyone has ever told you this, but numbers start with 1. If you're numbering off reasons like a valley girl, you probably ought to start with 1. Otherwise you look incapable of the English language. Er.

If cars had thoughts and feelings.

tumblr_m03g6jB6zN1qg5gxqo1_500.jpg

That's what it would be like. He gets a car or two and they all try to drive off to save their deal life.

I like to read everything this kid posts while substituting the commas for periods, then imagining that it's a 5th grader talking to me.

It's even more humorous that way.

Back