my car was stolen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 3 2003, 01:57 AM
Buy my del sol, Jaime! Just picture you and your girl, rocking the sol with the top off.

Your del sol is for sale? How much?

Well, I haven't really TRIED to sell it, I will only sell it if I can get a DOHC VTEC Sol for sure. I paid 4848 for it back in March, put on AEM CAI, GReddy SS Header, and Tananbe Catback exhaust, and Kenwood MP3 Player. Asking 4200 w/o wheels/tires, 800 more for wheels (paid 850 for wheels, 350 for the tires that have been on since July)

dohc vtec sol owns jooo!!!!
:p
i got mine for $4200 that is in your price range

Originally posted by B16@Sep 2 2003, 09:36 PM
dohc vtec sol owns jooo!!!!
:p
i got mine for $4200 that is in your price range

deffinately, but i'm not sure if i want a sol or not..

any idea how fast they are in the 1/4, stock?

there is a pretty nice del sol vtec with a gsr swap posted for sale,its in arizona. he posted it on hondaswap. 5400 i think

What I would look for in your price range:
1. 94 Mustang GT
2. 94 240SX
3. 94 Teg
4. del Sol
5. 94 Z28

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Sep 2 2003, 10:32 PM
Late model civic and use the rest for a swap and upgrades.

since this whole incedent, i've kinda lost my interest in the whole car modifying thing. i mean, i can put soo much TLC into a car, just to have some lowlife scum steal it.

as much as this is going to sound like i'm an asshole- this is probably the best thing that could have happened to you :) ditch the 90 accord race car.

i say wait until you see what INS is going to give you before you start talking price ranges.

Originally posted by Prowler@Sep 2 2003, 10:14 PM
What I would look for in your price range:
1. 94 Mustang GT

Jesus, why don't you just be a spokesperson for Ford, since MID 90'S MUSTANG GT'S WERE THE FASTEST CARS EVER PRODUCED! EVER!
FASTER THAN A LAMBO, 911 TURBO, AND HANDLES BETTER THAN AN ELISE!

i was already wanting it to go, and i had hoped for it to get stolen :ph34r: and it did, but i just never thought it was gunna happen..

insurance is going to call me tomorrow, but it may be up to a month before i get a check for it. my parents are going to help me buy a car, for that proce range, then they will just take the insurence check, and have me pay the rest if i go over..

Hey I got a Del sol 4 sale, its '94, all stock, just replaced the tranny and it also has a brand new clutch, not even 25 miles on it. the car has 193,000 miles, paint is good, and interior is nice , just a little wear on side of drivers seat.

$4000 OBO

Im in San Diego CA

s3f5585c2186b1.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that Jamie. So much for the H22. :(

I say go with a Civic HB, Nissan 240sx, Mustang GT, or Eclipse GSX.

i say go "krout"
get a 318ti and boost the fucker

RWD
2 dr
hatch
looks hot
and its a fuckin beemer

cant go wrong

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 2 2003, 11:13 PM
i say go "krout"
get a 318ti and boost the fucker

RWD
2 dr
hatch
looks hot
and its a fuckin beemer

cant go wrong

ug, the 318 hatchs are so fucking ugly, they look like they got smashed in the rear end

Back