My current ride!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tC>>>>>>>>>>>>>xA>xB

my moms astrovan looks better than that thing, lol.

I like it... :)

But I would have done the CF flares and old school JDM wheels...everything else is sweet...

BTW...whats the MPG on that thing?

i get around 30 mpg city, and 33-35 highway.. the only limiting factor in my highway mpg is that 5th gear is really short.. i'm at around 4500 rpm at 80.

the tc is a nice car, it is just small, and and requires more effort for me to get in and out of :) i wasnt impressed with the power of it either.. not to mention the dealerships i went to only had automatics :)

it shares the engine yes, but doesnt look anywhere near the same as an echo.. so i'm not sure how you make that connection

your actual mileage will vary specially with heavy ass whels.

So you were not impressed with the power of a tc, and opted for an xb??? :wtf:

The tc is extremely roomy, I know my friend is around 6 feet tall and weighs 250. He loves the car and has never had a problem getting in and out. The backseats are really roomy too.

I like the xb, but cannot stand the gauge cluster.

I also like the fact that it is pretty light, but it needs some serious cash to make it reliable and quick.

Quoted post[/post]]
your actual mileage will vary specially with heavy ass whels.

So you were not impressed with the power of a tc, and opted for an xb??? :wtf:

The tc is extremely roomy, I know my friend is around 6 feet tall and weighs 250. He loves the car and has never had a problem getting in and out. The backseats are really roomy too.

I like the xb, but cannot stand the gauge cluster.

I also like the fact that it is pretty light, but it needs some serious cash to make it reliable and quick.

the only reason i was looking tc, was because of the "power".. it simply wasnt enough to give me a reason to change my mind, away from the xB. the xB was the one i originally wanted. i'm 5'8" 250, and getting out of the tc was not all that fun.. the salesman was 6'4" and only fit in teh back seat with his head on the roof, tilted to the side, and the seat fully reclined. my dad, who's 5'9" had his head toughing the ceiling.

i thought the guage cluster was fugly at first, but it's grew on me.

a ton of money needs to go into it to be quick, but it's reliable from the factory...

the mpg numbers i gave were after the rim install :)

why did you get low profile tires.. :lame: :lame: :lame: .that is so gay on a VAN....some 40's would've looked sooooooo much better.....

but other than that its okay

:)
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah its basicly a celica, with about 1000 pounds shaved off, better aerodynamics, better suspension, better handling, better weight distribution, better brakes, a mid mounted engine, RWD, 2 less seats, a remapped ECU, a completely different intake and exhaust setup, <strike>a removeable top</strike>, a completely different chasis, shit its pretty much the same car

**edit** oops thought you said elise, the exige is a hard top

Not that I'm normally insecure about these things... but I am only making a point.

The Scion is about as much a Celica as the Lotus is. Sure, they share things in common (Toyota to Toyota even more so) but you can't razz on a dude for driving "A minivan version of the Celica"

-> S

Shit, my 1981 Celica GTA was "basically" the same thing as a Supra. No one ever circumnavigated my ass about it.

an Echo and an xB share *exactly* the same motor (1NZFE), 1/2 shafts, & spindles (w/ABS)...

same LCA's as a MR2

same trans & brakes as an xA

I can do this all day......I have the power (Hollander)

Quoted post[/post]]
why did you get low profile tires.. :lame: :lame: :lame: .that is so gay on a VAN....some 40's would've looked sooooooo much better.....

but other than that its okay

post #19 i said..

i was thinking the 35 series tire was a bit small, but it's what everyone reccomended on the scion board that i'm on. the said thats the biggst ican go with out rubbing on 18's

thank you, please pull forward to the next window.

Quoted post[/post]]
:)
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah its basicly a celica, with about 1000 pounds shaved off, better aerodynamics, better suspension, better handling, better weight distribution, better brakes, a mid mounted engine, RWD, 2 less seats, a remapped ECU, a completely different intake and exhaust setup, <strike>a removeable top</strike>, a completely different chasis, shit its pretty much the same car

**edit** oops thought you said elise, the exige is a hard top
Actually, the exige top can also be removed. However, there is no where else in the car to put it. :)

are you sure about that???
everything ive ever seen says the exige is "a fixed hardtop"
the ones that go to my trackdays are hardtops (but they are S1 model those might be different)
i havent even seen pictures of an exige with the top removed... hell the air duct for the engine is located on the roof
if it is removeable then this is definitely news to me

According to my Road & Track, they state it is removable. I agree with you, it was news to me too. Hell, they could be wrong. :)

Back