My current ride!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know, I've been reading this thread for a while now and referring back to the other xB thread. I'm noticing there ain't no hoochie in this thread, so the other one wins. I'm sorry.

Quoted post[/post]]
You know, I've been reading this thread for a while now and referring back to the other xB thread. I'm noticing there ain't no hoochie in this thread, so the other one wins. I'm sorry.

shit, you're right
ill fix that shit right now

67_3266.jpg

67_3267.jpg

ok carry on

bitches :)

like over a year ago, i was driving home from claytons in stratford when i got my ass handed to my by a turbocharged echo. yes.

Well, I can imagine people's hubris when they tell of stories of getting beaten by my Civic.

But a turbo echo? Does the term "gold plating a turd" mean anything to these people ?

Toyota doesn't even like the Echo.

hey...I had a turbo Pulsar

I mean, I think its cool, and a *few* other people agree w/me on that, but the general consenus would be "why the fuck...?"

I wouldn't. I know the Turbo Pulsar. My friend in the Philippines actually has a 1989 Sunny turbo AWD. It's nutty.

Anyway... The women are here, but they are borrowed. I need new dames.

oh and that picture of the hot chic standing next to the xB doesnt make it look better. its like that scene in austin powers when heater grahm was having sex with fat bastard, fucking gross.

:shrug2: theres not too many pics of hos with scions
im making due with what i can find

Back