My girls whipped......now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sometimes it ain't necessarily better, just different. but i agree, people move on too easily sometimes due to boredom. i can't blame them; if your SO isn't doing what's needed to keep you occupied, you should definitely be allowed to reconsider.

however, if you're the kinda guy that can't play the same golf course more than a handful of times because you'll get bored, you're likely the kind of guy that will never be happy with just one woman.

they build golf courses like they do for a reason: so people (men) can learn to enjoy variety in a confined space.

sometimes it ain't necessarily better, just different. but i agree, people move on too easily sometimes due to boredom. i can't blame them; if your SO isn't doing what's needed to keep you occupied, you should definitely be allowed to reconsider.

however, if you're the kinda guy that can't play the same golf course more than a handful of times because you'll get bored, you're likely the kind of guy that will never be happy with just one woman.

they build golf courses like they do for a reason: so people (men) can learn to enjoy variety in a confined space.
lol nice way too put it...i will play the same golfcouse yearround if i could...always find out new things.tricks,and what not about it..its like..the longer you keep playing the more stuff you learn about it..

lol nice way too put it...i will play the same golfcouse yearround if i could...always find out new things.tricks,and what not about it..its like..the longer you keep playing the more stuff you learn about it..
spoken like a true member of the Vcard club

spoken like a true member of the Vcard club
oh rlly..sorry bro i dont have my vcard..ive fucked 3 differant girls..the first one was atleast 100 times...the second was 2 times and the third was 4times..you do the math..far from vcard material

In a year she'll be sucking three other guys dicks.
fjdlsakfjaskldakld.jpg

Werd, if she ever gets less stupid, she'll realize she can score a better looking dude, or three. Best thing you could do is not let her learn to read, or think too much. I mean seriously:
Martin_Short_wonderlandSHOP.jpg

is Martin Short your dad?

fjdlsakfjaskldakld.jpg

Werd, if she ever gets less stupid, she'll realize she can score a better looking dude, or three. Best thing you could do is not let her learn to read, or think too much. I mean seriously:
Martin_Short_wonderlandSHOP.jpg

is Martin Short your dad?

Holy shit that is fucking funny. When I saw her I was thinking wtf is she doing with him.

This thread = teh suck. Don't get too serious with her yet. Just fuck the shit out of her and PIITB

CivicSI, be serious, you have no idea how rediculous you sound. If she did that shit with the advice and persuasion of another dumb bitch, what do you think she will do if some other dude tries to get at that? Please, no offense, i did and thought the same way you did at 17, and i wish i had someone to tell you what I am telling you. In the next 5 years, your life is going to have some extreme personality, thinking, priority and feeling changes, and you will indeed realize how dumb you were. This is puppy love that shouldn't even be in the realm of thinking of moving in together. You are not ready. You are a Kid. BE a kid, and smarten up!

man I am 18 and if a girl dumped my ass cause her friends told her to I would be gone. I have other things to worry about a girlfriend and shit is just more drama that I don't need besides very few relationships you ahve when you are 18 last. and no offense man but having her move in will put strain on your relationship and might end up breaking you guys up. You are 18. take it slow. there is no rush to settle down and start a family.

shes hot.

thats all that guys see at 18.

hell, i still see like that.
but ive made my mistakes and learned from them.

by all means, move in with her.
have your fun.

trust should be the big issue, bc as stated above, you have some serious worrying to do.
shes vulnerable to others opinion of your relationship.
if she doesnt know, she will eventually come to the conclusion that she can do better than you.

i have a friend that went through the same thing.
lives with his girl, both underage. but she was talking to me behind his back, trying to get me to take her away from him.
we became pretty good friends so i told her to fuck off.
she got pissed and told him that i offered to fuck her.
so i told him the whole story.

hes funny looking. kinda fat.
shes hot. but dumber than a box of fucking rocks.

good luck with it. make your mistakes. learn from them.

and when its all done with, i'll be waiting for your next thread about the split.

and make sure to keep her away from your friends. bc the first time you do take a "break". she will be on that in a heartbeat. pulling the "you did it first" card.

have fun. but remember:
history repeats itself.

shes hot.

thats all that guys see at 18.

hell, i still see like that.
but ive made my mistakes and learned from them.

by all means, move in with her.
have your fun.

trust should be the big issue, bc as stated above, you have some serious worrying to do.
shes vulnerable to others opinion of your relationship.
if she doesnt know, she will eventually come to the conclusion that she can do better than you.

i have a friend that went through the same thing.
lives with his girl, both underage. but she was talking to me behind his back, trying to get me to take her away from him.
we became pretty good friends so i told her to fuck off.
she got pissed and told him that i offered to fuck her.
so i told him the whole story.

hes funny looking. kinda fat.
shes hot. but dumber than a box of fucking rocks.

good luck with it. make your mistakes. learn from them.

and when its all done with, i'll be waiting for your next thread about the split.

and make sure to keep her away from your friends. bc the first time you do take a "break". she will be on that in a heartbeat. pulling the "you did it first" card.

have fun. but remember:
history repeats itself.

ahhh the infamous breakup thread...itll go along the lines of..i shoulda listened to you guys...she played me again..blah,blah,blah..just smash her..and dont get too attached

lol hey guess what, she was virgin when i met her. im the only guy she's been with. she goes to church an stuff too shes way into it. she doesn't believe in divorce or cheating or anything like that.

she's home schooled doing online classes an i'm finishing my LAST highschool class right now. The biggest problem is how easily she USE to be by her friends. she's not friends with a lot of them anymore...

These 3 indicators that this chick is going to be a total nut job. have some fun with it. try to fuck her 6 ways from sunday and videotape it. I swear to you, at some point in time, this chick will make you regret even talking to her.

no matter how many times anyone tells him, he still will think diffrently. its all good now, but women are insane she'll think something fucked up and that will be the end of it. ive seen it happen to my friends and it happened to me.

and i used to have a relationship like yours the 24/7 shit, be togheter for ever kinda shit. (with exception of giving the meat stick to the best friend) it gets old.

gets real old real fast...but hey do what you want..your life,your heart,your problem...

but id still smash her lol

Back