My girls whipped......now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn....some harsh things said while i was at work and at her house... nah guys, she's very old fashioned southern type of girl. We'll just leave it as i'm with her now, i'll be with her tomorrow an from there only time will tell....k?

And just for all of you to realize just because I am young which I admit, I'm not immature I do understand all of this, and I'm definately old enough to take care of myself and her if I wanted to. I make enough money right now and next month on my 18th bday I'm inhereting my mutual fund from the g-parents and my dad is giving me a job for $35/Hour 50+ Hours a week. I've been through some shit with this girl, an yes I "wear a raincoat," an she's on b/c also... She definately isn't like most girls. Most girls are so bitchy now and don't care about anything, and are very disrespectful, to their family, friends and themselves. My girl respects all three of those and more. Anybody wanna close this forum....?? Kinda getting old to hear about from old people who won't let me think for myself... =\

If you were expecting different results, you shouldn't have posted this to begin with...

Wait... so she's on BC and you still wear a raincoat?

I thought that was the whole point of birth control, so you can free willy.

:bs:

Don't let these people get you down, I've lived with my girlfriend now wife since I was 16-17, I'm now 21.

You should be alright if you are both committed

Don't let these people get you down, I've lived with my girlfriend now wife since I was 16-17, I'm now 21.

You should be alright if you are both committed

Did your wife break out on you due to the advice of her bestfriend? This girl is playing this dude and he doesn't even realize it. All i said is that if she didn't care enough about him to just leave when she was influenced to do so, next dude that comes around.... POOOOF shes gone...

:bs:

BC's do not stop STDs. Given the current case, it might be a good idea for 'em.

damn....some harsh things said while i was at work and at her house... nah guys, she's very old fashioned southern type of girl.
a la brittney spears???? old fashion and southern = just waiting to get away from daddy long enough to let her inner slut out

my car has airbags... but i still wear a seatbelt

BC is not 100%

yeah definatly ...

because you never know when a girl is gonna lie to you about BC so she can be your baby's momma.

almost happend to me :ph34r:. and thats some fucked up stuff.

oh rlly..sorry bro i dont have my vcard..ive fucked 3 differant girls..the first one was atleast 100 times...the second was 2 times and the third was 4times..you do the math..far from vcard material
you honestly want me to do the math for you?
100+2+4 = x
what could x be

i wouldn't chance getting this slut knocked up either
lol

I went to the doctor office with her when she got on b/c, and no she's not the britney spears type...lol

Most of all this not very good stuff happened during summer, it's like a month back from how the story went because i forgot we started dating a month before that..so like may i think.

im not gonna tell you to drop the girl because a bunch of guys on a forum told you to. cause honestly thats a stupid reason. Just be careful ... and dont get played.

Ya that was a while back, for almost 4 months straight she hasn't done one thing bad or anything and she agree's that she let her old friend influence her....but they aren't friends anymore and she spends all her time with me, hell she even likes hondas.... most girls here dont.

again be careful.

My sister is like that with her friends ... she was like super best friends one day ... then a couple weeks later and they are at each others necks ... then a couple months later they are all buddy buddy again.

Girls are weird most of the time ... lol.

Back