My last Corona...the end of an era!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Icehouse = asshouse That shit sucks.

Did the Corona Company call you yet, Clayton, asking if you're ok ?

Stay away with anything that has "ice" in it unless youre wanting to get shitfaced for cheap and have hang overs like its free.

Word. I can't handle the hang overs for shit, but atleast with beer you can control your hang overs. I can't with Hard A.

Stay away with anything that has "ice" in it unless youre wanting to get shitfaced for cheap and have hang overs like its free.
I get into a fight when I ingest anything with ICE in it. I once fought a 40 year old uncle. Still to this day I don't know why and I stay away from that shit.

i dont know what you all are talking about. Natty Light FTW. here at school its 10 bucks for 24. cant beat that shit period.

i dont know what you all are talking about. Natty Light FTW. here at school its 10 bucks for 24. cant beat that shit period.
I drink that when I visit my boys out in Ohio where a 24 is 8 bucks. Other than that, my cheap beer is Keystone Light around here. 12-15 bucks for a 30.

Back