1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my life suckS

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Slammed90Lude, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

talking to my mom today while i'm at school- not only did my granda just get of the hospital with pneumonia (she has chronic emphysea it could have killed her), and now my grandfather has pneuomnia, gall stones and his arthitis is so bad he can barely go split wood for the woodstove, but now my mom lays on me that she is going to leave my father- holy fuck, can i just go crawl up in a cave- jesus

2. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

sorry to hear that bro, things get the darkest before dawn.

3. mwvnos

mwvnos Senior Member

damn man, i feel your pain man.....but itll all be good, time heals all wounds!

4. Slammed90Lude

thanks guys, i hope so- i just can't believe my mom would do this, she's being so selfish- my dad works so hard to support us and make her happy- he works from 2pm-12am every night and still gets up to work around the house and do stuff that she puts on his list- meanwhile all she does is bullshit with her church friends and she has the nerve to say she's leaving him- she'd rather live on her own that with him? i can't wait to see her suport a kid working at the library three days a week

5. YangpaNemsay

YangpaNemsay Senior Member

Sorry to hear that man. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Every dark cloud has its silver lining.

6. Slammed90Lude

i'm glad i made this post, so far between my girl, my good friends here and my family, you guys have made me feel better

7. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

sorry man. I hope everything works out for the better. :(

8. UDT

UDT Senior Member

i feel ya bro but not every thing has a silver lining and all that, sorry to burst your guys bubble. The stuff sounds nice but inless you find some way to make your self happy or some one, wich it already sounds like you have and isint helping much. Depression is what im talking about, dont let it hit you, if it does your up shit creek. sorry for the house problems, likei i said "i feel ya bro" but things dont just magicly get better they can pretty much only stay the same or get worse inless some freak of nature 99.9% of the time thing actuly swings in 0.01 direction and you get lucky. Hope shit gets better for you, never do for me.

9. SolLess16

SolLess16 Senior Member

Sry to hear that man iv been threw the sameshit, just remember that everything that happens to you was made to happen for a reason, when the cloud of dust finally settles you will be a better person

10. Iron 1

Iron 1 Senior Member

hope it gets better for ya.

11. Slammed90Lude

yeah me too- i'm feeling a little better- just frustrating, i've seen so many kids come from divorced parents and have been so proud to say that my parents are still together after all these years-

12. h22bubbleback

h22bubbleback Senior Member

wutever eva doesnt kill u makes you stronger

and always look on the bright side..other people out there have it ALOT worse

13. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

that sucks man, hope everything works out for the best

14. tab

tab Super Moderator

I hate stupid analogies. The only time you hear them is when things are bad.

I'm sorry that things aren't going well, and sincerely hope that things come around for you. :deepest sympathy:

15. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

i'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes homie. i can't imagine what you are going through. i really hope everything gets better for you!

16. Slammed90Lude

thanks guys- i flipped out on my mom tonight- not sure if that was the right thing to do- but my dad is a good an, simple as hell, but a really good man

17. StarBellieAngel

StarBellieAngel Senior Member

i do know how you must be feeling... a lot of drama has happened to my hubby with his family... and i was there with him. if you need anyone to talk to, hit me up on aim or email... sometimes you just need to vent... trust me... i know... we're having our own drama right now.

let me know if you need anything. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted