my life suckS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

talking to my mom today while i'm at school- not only did my granda just get of the hospital with pneumonia (she has chronic emphysea it could have killed her), and now my grandfather has pneuomnia, gall stones and his arthitis is so bad he can barely go split wood for the woodstove, but now my mom lays on me that she is going to leave my father- holy fuck, can i just go crawl up in a cave- jesus

thanks guys, i hope so- i just can't believe my mom would do this, she's being so selfish- my dad works so hard to support us and make her happy- he works from 2pm-12am every night and still gets up to work around the house and do stuff that she puts on his list- meanwhile all she does is bullshit with her church friends and she has the nerve to say she's leaving him- she'd rather live on her own that with him? i can't wait to see her suport a kid working at the library three days a week

sorry man. I hope everything works out for the better. :(

i feel ya bro but not every thing has a silver lining and all that, sorry to burst your guys bubble. The stuff sounds nice but inless you find some way to make your self happy or some one, wich it already sounds like you have and isint helping much. Depression is what im talking about, dont let it hit you, if it does your up shit creek. sorry for the house problems, likei i said "i feel ya bro" but things dont just magicly get better they can pretty much only stay the same or get worse inless some freak of nature 99.9% of the time thing actuly swings in 0.01 direction and you get lucky. Hope shit gets better for you, never do for me.

Sry to hear that man iv been threw the sameshit, just remember that everything that happens to you was made to happen for a reason, when the cloud of dust finally settles you will be a better person

yeah me too- i'm feeling a little better- just frustrating, i've seen so many kids come from divorced parents and have been so proud to say that my parents are still together after all these years-

that sucks man, hope everything works out for the best

I hate stupid analogies. The only time you hear them is when things are bad.

I'm sorry that things aren't going well, and sincerely hope that things come around for you. :deepest sympathy:

i'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes homie. i can't imagine what you are going through. i really hope everything gets better for you!

thanks guys- i flipped out on my mom tonight- not sure if that was the right thing to do- but my dad is a good an, simple as hell, but a really good man

i do know how you must be feeling... a lot of drama has happened to my hubby with his family... and i was there with him. if you need anyone to talk to, hit me up on aim or email... sometimes you just need to vent... trust me... i know... we're having our own drama right now.

let me know if you need anything. :)

Back