My New Lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
The story behind my prelude is as follows. A 92 Si popped up on a local forum with a blown h23 the same day a JDM h22a popped up on the same forum. Decided to pick up both

Bought the
car for 1650
H22a 950
Waterpump and Timing belt 150
O2 sensor 75
Random stuff (plugs fluids, bolts, ect) 200
Clutch and FW 300
Axles 140

Total came in about 3500

I basicly just finished it earlier this week but I have slowly been working out some issues.

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

is that a type s or is just a painted cover?

I wish mine looked that good...ive put more cash into it than you have.

nope, just a painted valve cover :( there is a little rust on the rear quaters but its not that bad. There are also a few dings here and there, and one battle scar from the engine swap (I tried to do the full thing without taking off my hood and soon found a chain link + my hood holding my engine up)

Awesome looking car man.

Before I sold my 93, it was in about the same shape and my motor was done. Kind of sad at 120k, it was burning a quart a week and needed a full rebuild so I hucked it for guess....4k. Told them everything about the car, I'm too legit, and well they paid all 4k just because it was rare brittany blue. Funny thing is, I bought the car with 90k on it for 3900 2 years ago. Those cars hold their value sooo well.

yep hopefully in a few years i'll be able to still sell it for 3-4ish so I can put a down payment a nice new car for my graduation present to myself

Back